DJI Ronin M Battery Not Working
2031 7 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrownJules
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,

I have a brand new DJI Ronin M Battery, Model #423496-1580mAh-14.4v, that is not working.  When I try to turn it on, the LED's light up and then one blinks, and then it shuts off.  I tried connecting it to the charger, and the LED's light up a few times, but then the one blinks again and then shuts off.

Is this defective?  Or is there a way to get this battery charged?

JL
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please try charging it for a longer time to see if the LED will light up fully?
And could you please send us the SN code of the battery?

Thanks
2021-2-16
Use props
CrownJules
lvl.1

Canada

Hi there,

I left it overnight, but still no charge.  Regarding the the SN Code, I see two numbers:

06Q0191991

I've attached photos of both code stickers for your reference.

JL

2021-2-17
Use props
CrownJules
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, I haven't received a reply, it's been 3 weeks.  What's happening?

JL
2021-3-7
Use props
CrownJules
lvl.1

Canada

HELLO???  What is happening with my inquiry???
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_bhZJhdleA08w
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 23:30
Hello there, could you please try charging it for a longer time to see if the LED will light up fully?

I am having the same issue with two of my batteries. I left them in over night, but neither charged. Please answer this question. Others are asking.
2021-9-30
Use props
veemuzik
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-2-16 23:30

hi my battery wont charge. they where fine and i left my gimbal out in the garage for some time.now it wont charge at all, no indication
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

veemuzik Posted at 3-14 09:00
hi my battery wont charge. they where fine and i left my gimbal out in the garage for some time.now it wont charge at all, no indication

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If possible, you may change to another charger to charge the battery again.  Provided that the battery does not respond even after charging for a longer time. You are advised to replace the battery. You can contact our support through this email address: support@dji.com
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules