New Owner
814 5 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcel_911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

Just received my Mini 2 this morning and have been charging everything up.

Can't take it outside yet as do not have my operator ID labels, but have had some fun in my living room.

I've seen reviews that have said it feels cheap. I don't think that at all. it feels LIGHT but not cheap.

Can't wait to take it outside in a few days. I want to find a large open area to get use to the controls before i fly further away with it.

Will the batteries need a few cycles to get their full potential? I have numbered them 1, 2 & 3 to make sure I give them equal use.
2021-2-17
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Cold will reduce the time you can fly, also wind. Fly into the wind if possible to start so you can fly back. I haven't noticed any change in the batteries charging. you probably can get approx. 20 minutes of flight per battery realistically unless cold or windy! Enjoy!
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there marcel_911. Congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since you are flying your DJI Mini 2 indoors at the moment please be careful while flying indoors as the DJI Mini 2 stabilization feature may experience interference and might affect the said drone. In addition, if you really need to fly indoors kindly please use a DJI Mini 2 Propeller Guard and activate the Payload mode on the DJI Fly application. for additional reference I will also post a link where in can check the DJI Mini 2 disclaimer and safety guidelines. Thank you and fly safe always.

2021-2-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the DJI club.     For the batteries you can check their charge count in the app,  just cycling through the batteries wont use them equally.
2021-2-17
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Welcome aboard! Once you start flying this thing, it is hard to put it down
2021-2-18
Use props
marcel_911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

BaliSkies Posted at 2-18 00:23
Welcome aboard! Once you start flying this thing, it is hard to put it down

I can’t say as I have seen a bad review on it.

All the videos I have watched on YouTube  show the owners very happy with it.

It has limitations because of its size but considering its size it seems to do very well.

I bought a Mavic Air about three years ago which because of ill health at the time never flew much, but at that time the Spark was new too and I always thought that was a lower budget drone. I don’t get that feeling from the Mini 2. The Mini 2 and the previous Mini are built to a weight more than the price I think.

I’m very happy with it so far and do not feel as if I have traded down. The freedom to fly it in more places than I would have been allowed to fly the Air is the reason for buying it.

Just waiting for the lockdown to ease and the dry weather and I will be out with it. There is only so much you can do with footage of your living room.
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules