3027 10 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Igorak89
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252546 ft
Serbia

I have the following issues:

-In Settings (three dots upper right corner) in Camera menu, I don’t have video resolution options. There is only Anti-flickering option when the recording is in AUTO mode. When I change it to MANUAL, Anti-flickering disappears. Is that normal situation?

-When I use MANUAL settings for video recording, M.M button is locked, and I can change only ISO and Shutter. Is it possible to unlock it?

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Global), Android 10, MIUI ROM Global 12.

I noticed other problems with DJI products. For example: my DJI OM 4 gimbal is unable to record 4K videos altough Xiaomi supports 4K video.

2021-2-17
Use props
Littlelearner
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

2021-2-17
Use props
Igorak89
lvl.3
Serbia

Tnx for the answer. I know for this way to change resolutions.

I was asking about this:
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Igorak89. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-2-17
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can address the MM button in manual...When using in manual (either video or stills) the "MM" button then is basically an exposure meter you would use that as a guide to adjust the other parameters (limited in the MINI 2) to keep that in the exposure range you want
2021-2-18
Use props
Igorak89
lvl.3
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 19:47
Hello there Igorak89. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

Thank you for the answer.

Redmi Note 8 Pro ( and Xiaomi phones) is quite popular in my country (Serbia). To bad if it is not supported.
I noticed (in YT videos) that other users have same problem but they did not mention it while doing reviews.
I will try to obtain other phone to test it.
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Igorak89 Wysłano na 2-17 16:58
Tnx za odpowiedź. Wiem, że w ten sposób zmienia się rozdzielczości.

Pytałem o to:

It is the addition of subtitles with basic flight parameters to the movie.
2021-2-18
Use props
Igorak89
lvl.3
Serbia

I know about "Video subtitles" option but I thought on option above it. See screenshot.

When I put video on AUTO it add Anti-Flicker option above "Video subtitles"

I was able to figure out what is all about it.

The following option (1080p, 2.7K, and 4K resolutions) is available only when you are in QuickShot mode and you are in flight. If you are on the ground (landed) you will not be able to enter QuickShot and therefore to see resolution options above "Video subtitles".

I saw it in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbA5vPL6mQk (on 01:48)
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Igorak89 Posted at 2-18 07:53
Thank you for the answer.

Redmi Note 8 Pro ( and Xiaomi phones) is quite popular in my country (Serbia). To bad if it is not supported.

Hi there Igorak89. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application in the future. Again, I am sorry for the and thank you for understanding.
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Igorak89 Posted at 2-18 12:46
I know about "Video subtitles" option but I thought on option above it. See screenshot.

When I put video on AUTO it add Anti-Flicker option above "Video subtitles"

I'm not sure what you are asking. This additional resolution setting applies to QuickShot. You can choose a different resolution for your handheld flight video and a different resolution for Quickshot. It's a bit weird, but it is. However, the fps cannot be changed. It will always be 30fps for QuickShot.
2021-2-19
Use props
Igorak89
lvl.3
Serbia

Thanks to all for the answers and the efforts to solve this problem regarding video resolutions.
Since I figure out how resolutions settings works, now I will turn my attention to M.M option (when it is locked and when it is unlocked).
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules