Drone Repair (Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 - navigation error)
1430 5 2021-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KIM DEOK HYUN
lvl.1

South Korea

The Korean website says that it cannot apply for repair because it is an unsupported model, and that it should be inquired elsewhere.
The model name of the drone in use is Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
I was using it until January 28th. After using it again in February, it says that it is a navigation error and cannot catch the GPS during the flight.
I want you to tell me how to fix it yourself or the repair shop.

2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us any picture or the video regarding to the navigation error (any error code?) with us? We will help to check more details with you first to see if any solutions can be provided.

Thanks
2021-2-18
Use props
KIM DEOK HYUN
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-18 22:34
Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us any picture or the video regarding to the navigation error (any error code?) with us? We will help to check more details with you first to see if any solutions can be provided.

Thanks

2021-2-19
Use props
KIM DEOK HYUN
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-18 22:34

Thanks

This picture was taken from the inside. But the same thing happens when use it outdoors.
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, can you please try to calibrate the Compass, IMU, and VPS using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist. You may check this DJI video tutorial on how to calibrate the VPS of the said DJI Drone. If it doesn't solve the issue, please send an email to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
Thank you.

2021-2-19
Use props
WhoP4A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 919551 ft
United States

I STARTED HAVING THIS SAME ISSUE YESTERDAY.
The P4P did a flawless return to home after a mapping run so GPS was working.
Same error message.
No crash, compass, IMU and cameras calibrated.
Firmware refreshed.
Any other suggestions.

Julio
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules