Drone Fishing with DJI Drones (Is it possible?)
7411 9 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I've extensively researched the subject of fishing with a drone and I've been amazed to find out there's a ton of accessories for fishing even for small drones like the DJI MIni 2.
I've written an article covering all the best fishing drones, accessories and how it all works:
4 Best Fishing Drones In 2021 (ULTIMATE Drone Fishing Guide) (dronesgator.com)

I really hope it's useful to you
2021-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool,  did your research the legality of it in different countries?
2021-2-19
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 2-19 10:44
Cool,  did your research the legality of it in different countries?

It pretty much falls under regular angling as you're only using the drone to scout or move the bait to a certain spot, not actually dragging the fish from water.

So it usually falls under what drone flying regulation there is in those parts.
I would consider it safer law-wise since there's no property or people to fly over, most of the time.
2021-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulArcher Posted at 2-19 10:52
It pretty much falls under regular angling as you're only using the drone to scout or move the bait to a certain spot, not actually dragging the fish from water.

So it usually falls under what drone flying regulation there is in those parts.

Not here in the UK and I believe the rest of Europe as its against the rules to drop anything from a drone.
2021-2-19
Use props
MaP59
lvl.1
Italy

DAFlys Posted at 2-19 10:53
Not here in the UK and I believe the rest of Europe as its against the rules to drop anything from a drone.

Within EASA rules for open limited categories, not only to drop, but also to add anything is forbidden (apart the operator ID code label). Romania is part of EU and adopted EASA.
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MaP59 Posted at 2-21 15:17
Within EASA rules for open limited categories, not only to drop, but also to add anything is forbidden (apart the operator ID code label). Romania is part of EU and adopted EASA.

thanks for the confirmation.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulArcher. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting article you have created. Great work and fly safe always.
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Neon Orange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

Says that it's not recommended for the mini 2, so I'm out! Thanks for the link though.
2021-3-22
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I wouldn't recommend anything smaller or lighter than the Phantom 4.
2021-3-31
Use props
joytre
New

Russia

What do you think about the Potensic Dreamer drone? I found it in this review, but I'd like to get more special information from experts who I believe in.
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules