Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Please add SLOW MOTION 1080p 120/60fps modes to DJI MINI 2

Thanks in advance

2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your suggestion and we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
2021-2-21
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Thanks Gamora,they released a new firmware for Mini 2 but looks like didnt take my feature request on consideration ...
2021-3-17
Use props
jweaver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47664 ft
United Kingdom

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 3-17 01:47
Thanks Gamora,they released a new firmware for Mini 2 but looks like didnt take my feature request on consideration ...

Just because you ask for something, doesn't mean you will get it.. Firmware development takes time and costs money.. and there may be commercial/technical reasons why they may not impliment a suggestion.

So just because we request something doesn't mean we will get it. Infact, I think its VERY unlikely they will.. They are surely developing the next generation of drons (Mini3?) so are more likely to impliment suggestions like this in future products.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules