Phantom 4 Pro firmware issue
998 3 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Germ0o
lvl.1
United States

I need to downgrade my firmware...My drone worked fine before this UPDATE. Now, the IMU will not calibrate! error -50.....please help!! the new firmware BRICKED my P4P, I have the Version 1... There has to be a way to downgrade....I'm sure it was the new firmware that bricked it since I had no crashes.

2021-2-20
Use props
mario123ahgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Hey man sad to hear that, which version do you use? For the controller and for aircraft, mine I use now the old version v 01.05.0600  for aircraft or GL300E_v1365_20 for SD card.
If you want to reply me, my email address is: mario123ah@hotmail.com. Thank you
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Germ0o. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. If you have not tried, we suggest refreshing your aircraft's firmware thru the DJI Assistant 2 before doing another IMU Calibration. Hopefully, that would resolve your concern.
2021-2-21
Use props
Germ0o
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-21 05:24
Hi, Germ0o. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. If you have not tried, we suggest refreshing your aircraft's firmware thru the DJI Assistant 2 before doing another IMU Calibration. Hopefully, that would resolve your concern.

Thank you, but I've tried that and its still failing calibration. It was working fine with the previous version. I don't get it...

UPDATE: After trying for over 6 hours....I was able to get it back. What I did was, place it on its back, hit calibrate...error came in, so I hit the X to close the window. If you look closely the aircraft is still calibrating in the background... after the accelerometer cabibrated, I restarted the aircraft and now placed it in the forward tilt position...hit calibrate...waited and the little blue status bar filled 100% at which point...I just followed all of the requirements.

Thank you for the help here in these forums.
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules