Mavic Pro RC can't connect to Iphone or Ipad by side or Bottom USB
396 2 2021-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lhvisconti
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello. I've got a Mavic Pro and never had conectivity problems. Last year was the last time I used it and had a lot of back and forth to stablish the connectons but I worked. Now, I've been traying for a while and there is no way.

The RC connects perfectly to the Drone. I can fly it no problem. What isn't working is the connections between the RC and the Iphone.
Upgraded the DJI GO4 app.
With DJI Assistant 2 for mavic 2.0.1.4 on windows. It didn't recognize my drone.
Install DJI Assistant 2 1.2.5 on windows and worked.
Upgraded to latest firmware v01.04.0500 both Drone and RC.

Didn't work.

Try my Ipad pro. with the side USB cable and the long one that cames from bottom. None work eather with Iphone or Ipad.

No other App, like DJI Go 4 or Drone Deploy can connect or realize that there is a drone connected.

I don't know what else to do .

Please, help.

Thank you.
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lhvisconti. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you're using the bottom USB port, please make sure that there's no cable attached to the side Power Port. You can also try different cables or different mobile devices to further confirm.
2021-2-21
Use props
Lhvisconti
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-21 23:47
Hi, Lhvisconti. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you're using the bottom USB port, please make sure that there's no cable attached to the side Power Port. You can also try different cables or different mobile devices to further confirm.

Hello. Yes. I did. I used the original cables from DJI. The side one on my Iphone 10 XR and Ipad pro 1.. and unpluging the side one I also try the same devices with the bottom USB port and nothing. Same result. The RC sais READY TO GO but on the device sais disconected.
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules