2191 9 2021-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sbovVJLULGWo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9688 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
i love the Panoramic Sphere photos on my MM2. I have now found a that you can save the originals as DNG which is great but i am left with an issue. I have tried using photoshop CC to create high resolution 3D versions (both flat and mini world) but am unable to create the clean and perfect versions that the app creates:

Sphere

Sphere

3d sphere from app small.jpg

The biggest file size i can get is a 2.3mb png or jpeg which is a real shame as it could be alot better reolutuion. Am i missing something?

2021-2-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use an app called BIMOSTITCH, it's simple to use and the 26 pictures are stitched to over 30mb and great quality compared to the DJI created one.

It's free, give it a try. You need to check the settings to get the best quality output.
2021-2-21
Use props
djiuser_sbovVJLULGWo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2-21 12:07
I use an app called BIMOSTITCH, it's simple to use and the 26 pictures are stitched to over 30mb and great quality compared to the DJI created one.

It's free, give it a try. You need to check the settings to get the best quality output.

thanks for the info. bimostitch is not available as a native Mac OS app.
2021-2-21
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

there is no simple way to achieve that...i have a process that includes photoshop and ptgui for stitching and recreating the sky. the results are really good but it requires a lot of tweaking.
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Autopano giga or ptgui are you friends here.  
2021-2-22
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 2-21 14:06
there is no simple way to achieve that...i have a process that includes photoshop and ptgui for stitching and recreating the sky. the results are really good but it requires a lot of tweaking.

Try Panorama Studio Pro and there is a free trial version to test it as its very easy to use and can produce huge highly detailed Panoramas if you want an image about 700mb or you save the image to what you need
https://www.tshsoft.com/en/index
2021-2-22
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

2021-2-22
Use props
djiuser_sbovVJLULGWo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The Rev Posted at 2-22 05:56

Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like it creates the 'rectangular' panoramic shot. I am really after the sphere type like below but bigger:

3d flat from app copy@0.25x.jpg
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application on creating a sphere. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said 3rd party application. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_sbovVJLULGWo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 02:52
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application on creating a sphere. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said 3rd party application. Thank you and fly safe always.

This makes no sense.

I cannot find any app for a Mac that will create the high res sphere photos. This only thing that comes close is the iOS app 'Tiny Planet' I really would like to use something on my Mac instead of having to transfer to my iPhone every time.
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules