fn-button
880 10 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armando80
lvl.4
Flight distance : 848524 ft
Netherlands

I've set up my fn-button to re-center gimball. I expect that if I press it, the gimball either faces down 90deg. or 0deg. but if I press it, nothing happens. Anyone else experiences this? Or are my expectations off?
Using the most recent updates on my iPhone to connect to my Mini 2.
2021-2-22
Use props
mukhas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832605 ft
Ukraine

I have same issue with DJI Mini 2. When I press Fn button I hear sound but nothing changes. I wanted to post about this issue, but You made it faster.
2021-2-22
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

iPhone XR all firmware phone, AC & RC up to date, Fn button works for me
2021-2-22
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

works fine for me too. I'm on android Samsung S20fe, latest firmware on controller and fly app 1.2.4.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Armando80. Thanks for reaching out! We recommend remapping the FN button to a different function to check whether that would work. If it does, please revert it back to Recenter Gimbal and have it another test.
2021-2-22
Use props
Armando80
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 05:33
Hi, Armando80. Thanks for reaching out! We recommend remapping the FN button to a different function to check whether that would work. If it does, please revert it back to Recenter Gimbal and have it another test.

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately without result. Double-tapping it doesn't work either.
It's not a hardware malfunction, because I do hear a beep and spinning the wheel while holding the fn-button does result in the camera zooming in or out.
2021-2-22
Use props
mukhas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832605 ft
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 05:33

Thank you! This worked to me.
I remapped it to another function. Then exit settings, pushed Fn button - everything works. Then remapped to recent gimbal - everything also works with no issue.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Armando80 Posted at 2-22 07:31
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately without result. Double-tapping it doesn't work either.
It's not a hardware malfunction, because I do hear a beep and spinning the wheel while holding the fn-button does result in the camera zooming in or out.

You can try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly and see if that may resolve your issue. Please note that it'll delete all files and settings saved within the DJI Fly. If you're using an Android device, you can download the latest DJI Fly here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mukhas Posted at 2-22 10:46
Thank you! This worked to me.
I remapped it to another function. Then exit settings, pushed Fn button - everything works. Then remapped to recent gimbal - everything also works with no issue.

That's good to know and glad that worked out for you.
2021-2-25
Use props
Armando80
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 02:28
You can try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly and see if that may resolve your issue. Please note that it'll delete all files and settings saved within the DJI Fly. If you're using an Android device, you can download the latest DJI Fly here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thanks for your reply, I got it to work!
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Armando80 Posted at 2-25 23:26
Thanks for your reply, I got it to work!

You're most welcome and glad that sorted it out.
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules