Best tablet for use with Mavic Pro
1210 3 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer David
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

I have. Mavic Pro and my Samsung 9 inch Tablet decided it does not want to use the DJI4 Go App after I decided to do a factory reset. It shows "Not Compatable with this device" Even scanning the barcode, it wont download. Anyhow.. What Tablet will work with it? It does work on my LG 40 Thin Q cell phone. But I like a tablet better for the larger screen. Also What other 3rd party apps will work with the Mavic Pro?
2021-2-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kilted Flyer David. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability on both the DJI Mavic Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

2021-2-25
Use props
Rotor Blades
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165289 ft

United States

I have a maverick Pro I use a IPad  good size and they make a iPad holder for the control.You can find one on Amazon light weight easy to use.
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules