noise in gimbal with freewell filter
961 4 2021-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bUpUyeQed5J2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117628 ft
Spain

I have installed a freewell filter in my mini 2, I have observed before testing it that when I turn it on the gimbal emits a hum, as if the motor were making more effort. I would like to know if this is normal.

2021-2-23
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not normal I can say this since I have a freewell filter as well.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Mini 2 I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots on with regards to the use of this ND Filter. Just a reminder if you will be putting this device or a 3rd party accessory like ND filters on your DJI Mini 2, it will add weight to the said DJI drones gimbal and it might affect the performance of the drone in flight and can also void the warranty of your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_bUpUyeQed5J2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117628 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 19:51
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Mini 2 I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots on with regards to the use of this ND Filter. Just a reminder if you will be putting this device or a 3rd party accessory like ND filters on your DJI Mini 2, it will add weight to the said DJI drones gimbal and it might affect the performance of the drone in flight and can also void the warranty of your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and fly safe always.

Gracias por contestar.El problema es que no hay filtros  DJI para el mini 2,por eso me decante por los freewell que son bastante ligeros y otros usuarios los usan sin mayor problema.Por eso me extrala que mi aeronave presente problemas al montar este filtro que solo pesa 0.8 gramos.
2021-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_bUpUyeQed5J2 Posted at 2-24 04:41
Gracias por contestar.El problema es que no hay filtros  DJI para el mini 2,por eso me decante por los freewell que son bastante ligeros y otros usuarios los usan sin mayor problema.Por eso me extrala que mi aeronave presente problemas al montar este filtro que solo pesa 0.8 gramos.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Rest assured that I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules