On screen displays - data feedback - suggestion
326 2 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P Flanagan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32605 ft
United States

Hey, not sure who to get this to so if there is a particular location to submit suggestions please let me know. Is there a way to have the data displays for the DJI Fly app change colors based on the color of the pixels being shown on the screen. For example, while flying my Mavic Mini I can go from a dark exposure to a light exposure, but the data on the screen stays white, all the time. It would be great to have this data change from white to black as the image from the drone behind it changes color as well. Lighter pixels the color goes dark, darker pixels the color goes white. I would hope that all of this processing would be done in the mobile device, and not the drone itself. Just a nice to have.

Thanks.
2021-2-25
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

great idea, this has been asked many many times; to get better view on the upper data on the screen.
DJI does not change the FlyApp for this.....
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there P Flanagan. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information here at DJI Forum. These matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department. For the latest updates on the DJI Fly application and with DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules