Roll Problem - Motor going Crazy
1050 1 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luccagporpino
lvl.1
Brazil

My DJI Ronin SC started going crazy when I incline it a little bit. I found that the problem is on the roll axis, if it turns a bit it will go all the way to the end of the turn, making the gimbal go crazy. Already tried everything on the app. Balance test all Excellent, BUT, it shows an incline angle from 30 to 40 degrees when I place it on the floor, I suppose it was to be at 0. Also almost all times I cant do the horizontal calibration, succeded once but not solving the problem. Tried mixing the motors parameters, when I auto tune the roll goes all the way up to 80 or so. When I put down to 30 its easier to manage. I can use the ronin if I do not incline it, if I do and try to pan, it forces the roll axis and goes crazy. DJI should have a way to downgrade the firmware, full reset or something like that. None of the google searches did good for me, so disappointing
2021-2-26
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I have the same problem. My Ronin SC has only a few hours of use and started to present this same problem when I tilt the roll in xº.

PS.: I have a lot of experience in gimbals and it's not a problem with balancing or parameters.
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules