is the flymore combo better? (or any combo)
637 4 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtPlaces
lvl.2
United States

considering buying the Mavic pro or 2 pro- is the fly more combo worth it? (if not fly more combo like a set of extra batteries, smart controller, etc)
The price difference is pretty huge- around 1500 for some combos

I feel like the combos on amazon have a lot of stuff, but I'm just asking because of the price- I have a Mavic mini already and the fly more combo has helped me out a lot, I can have more flights, but still confused whether or not it is the same for the pros, since the cost is a bit higher. If you do have a recommended combo pls link below- a really confused mans right here.
2021-2-26
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got the M2P w/Smart Controller Option via Amazon. You save almost $400 on the SC price vs. buying it later. I also opted for the "DJI Flymore Combo" vs. the assortment of Amazon Seller Combos. It was $350 for a soft case, 2 batteries (They are $150/each alone) an awesome charger, extra set of props. That is one heck of a deal!

Flymore: DJI Flymore Kit

M2P: Mavic 2P w/Smart Controller
2021-2-26
Use props
AtPlaces
lvl.2
United States

hmmm- but is the extra cost really worth it?

I know the flymore is amazing, because I got it for the mini, but I feel as though this is still-
a bit too expensive? Maybe I should get it- I want to see if there are any other possible combos
2021-2-26
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

if you want to buy the fly more combo or any combo, see what things you really want. Then make the comparisation how much it would cost you to buy them separately.
I bought the fly more combo's of the M2P as well as for the mini2. And yes, they came also with things I don't use. But buying the things I do want, would cost me more and decided to buy the fly more combo.
2021-2-26
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

I bought my M2P back in 2018 and ordered the combo at the same time. Back then it was cheaper for some reason. I got it for €320. I ended up selling the bag, because it's just too small to accomodate everything and bought a decent LowePro Droneguard back pack.

The things that use all the time is the multicharger and the batteries of course. Even the extra set of props is still new. Car charger I used only once or twice all this time. BUT if I had bought it seperately it would have cost me more, so at the end it was worth it.

My advise would be, get the combo, see what you really use and sell the rest to get some money back from them.
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules