2740 3 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcusAlzona
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52703 ft
United States

Hello,

The DJI Mimo iOS app seems to be not using the iPhone's lenses properly.  The iPhone 11/12 Pro phones have three lenses - Wide, Ultra Wide & Telephoto.  Within the DJI Mimo app when you zoom it correctly transitions between the Wide and Ultra Wide lenses (when you drop below the 1.0 zoom level).  However, when exceeding 2.0(or 2.5 for the 12 Pro Max) it does not switch to the Telephoto lens.

Are you aware of this issue?  Is it on your development roadmap?  I'm looking to perhaps utilize the OM4 this spring - perhaps use multiple OM4s for multiple cameras/angles for some events - however, if it cannot utilize the third lens it becomes problematic for a number of shots....

Thank you!

2021-2-26
Use props
fansc076110a
New
Japan

Hello,

My model is HUAWEI P30 Pro, but I have the same problem.
The DJI support list says that it supports telephoto camera, but it does not switch. Ultra wide will switch.
In Andoroid, if you use an app called OpenCamera, the three lenses will switch smoothly, so I am currently using it.
I would like an update.
2021-7-13
Use props
djiuser_gl4C3dEf2F5X
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, did anyone get a reply from DJI about this? From what I can tell, the issue is still present on the DJI Mimo App using an iPhone 12 Pro Max. It seems to be digital zoom (and only going to 2x instead of 2.5x), not optical. Many thanks!
2021-8-18
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

same with s21 ultra
2021-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules