RS2 tilting left consistently
1547 2 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beatdemon
lvl.1
United States

I have both a Ronin S and now an RS2. On my S, I don't have the following problem:

My RS2 will rest at a left tilt of about 10 degrees after calibration. Only when I double-tap the center button will it return briefly to the center prosition and then slowly tilt again to 10 degrees left. I can't get level shots as a result.

Is my gimbal defective?

2021-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please tell us the camera and lens that you used on these gimbal? And it will be helpful if you can provide any video regarding to the issue you mentioned above.

Thanks
2021-3-1
Use props
Beatdemon
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-1 05:31
Hello there, could you please tell us the camera and lens that you used on these gimbal? And it will be helpful if you can provide any video regarding to the issue you mentioned above.

Thanks

Hi Wanda,

I have a Canon 90D with EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Wide Angle Lens. I'm using Raven Eye as well as all the cabling that connects it and the 90D to the Ronin. I am under weight with everything connected, even if the lens is on the heavier side. I just watched a video about assigning the roll to the front wheel so I'm going to try that to see if I can get better control of that and let you know if I have success. Should I try any settings on the gimbal to test?
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules