Want photos of RS2/RSC2 in all configurations e.g. underslung, etc.
513 4 2021-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dswitkin
lvl.2

United States

Hi all,

I'm debating between the RS2 and RSC2. The one feature of the RSC2 that I really like is the folding mechanism because I want to shoot from low angles most of the time. It sounds like the RS2 requires attaching an extra arm to do this which I'd have to carry.

I'm having a tough time finding photos or diagrams of both gimbals in all configurations, e.g. flashlight, underslung, briefcase, etc. Does anyone have these images so I can understand how the two models compare? I'm also wondering if it's possible to mount an RSC2 to fullsize tripod legs.

Thanks!
2021-3-1
Use props
vitaly258
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

Here we go: RSC2 rig with Nikon Z6 II + Atomos Ninja V + RODE Mic mounted on full size tripod (cannot see unfortunately)

2021-3-2
Use props
dswitkin
lvl.2

United States

Thanks! So you just unscrewed the table-top tripod that came with the gimbal and screwed in normal tripod legs directly? Or did it require an adaptor?
2021-3-2
Use props
vitaly258
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

dswitkin Posted at 3-2 15:36
Thanks! So you just unscrewed the table-top tripod that came with the gimbal and screwed in normal tripod legs directly? Or did it require an adaptor?

just standard 1/4" mounting screw
2021-3-3
Use props
dswitkin
lvl.2

United States

vitaly258 Posted at 3-3 04:37
just standard 1/4" mounting screw

Great, thanks.

Anyone have diagrams of these two gimbals in all the different carrying/holding configurations?
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules