46004 198 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI FPV is a groundbreaking ready-to-fly FPV system that includes a drone, goggles, remote controller, and all of the other accessories needed to get in the air quickly and safely. This system provides a totally breathtaking and immersive experience, and delivers smooth 4K/60 footage to match. Perfect for beginners and experts, DJI FPV offers three flight modes, and for even more intuitive control, pilots can try the DJI Motion Controller, a small device that enables flight control through simple hand movements.

In this article, we’ll be unboxing the DJI FPV Combo to reveal everything that comes inside. We’ll also explore some of the major specs and features that make this an unparalleled option for entering the world of FPV drone flight.

DJI FPV: Inside the Box
00D6EB6A-49BA-BEF7-648E-D1997E54B57D.jpg

The DJI FPV Combo contains everything users need to explore the world of FPV drone flight. Unlike most FPV options available on the market, DJI FPV is an all-in-one, ready-to-fly system with no need for assembly. Here’s a full list of everything you’ll find in the box.

Product Name FPV Combo
DJI FPV Drone ×1
DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery ×1
DJI FPV Propellers ×4
DJI FPV Gimbal Protector ×1
DJI FPV Top Shell ×1
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 ×1
DJI FPV Control Sticks ×2
DJI FPV Goggles V2 ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band)   ×4
DJI FPV Goggles Battery ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Headband ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Foam Padding ×1
DJI FPV AC Power Adapter×1
DJI FPV AC Power Cable ×1
USB-C Data Cable ×1
USB-C OTG Cable ×1

DJI FPV: Major Specs and Features

Imagine you’re standing on a steep cliff ready to base jump. Why not avoid the danger but get the same exhilarating feeling? That’s the kind of heart-racing perspective you can expect with DJI FPV. This innovative system was built to capture incredible footage and provide an unmatched experience. From smooth, stable flight in N mode, to limitless maneuvers in M mode, users can navigate in an endless variety of spaces and see their world like never before.

Unbelievably Immersive Experience

Whether you’re zipping through a dense forest or cutting along a rocky coastline, DJI FPV ensures you’ll see the action in stunning detail. The immersive FPV goggles provide crystal-clear, low-latency HD transmission, and a 150° FOV delivers a super-wide view of your environment.* The DJI FPV drone also has a maximum speed of 140 kph,** and it can reach 100 kph in just two seconds, ensuring both experience and footage that stuns. It’s so fast that you’ll feel like you’re inside an aerial race car.

80E5A07F-AB49-63B8-2AAD-D9381E13359F-scaled.jpg
* The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
** Always follow local laws and regulations regarding flight speed. Maximum flight speed varies according to flight mode.

Epic Results

The flight experience is epic enough, but DJI FPV’s ability to capture footage that matches the excitement of flight is even more impressive. The DJI FPV drone’s gimbal camera delivers 4K/60fps footage at up to 120 Mbps, and provides a super-wide 150° FOV to ensure you’ll capture the entire scene wherever you fly. And with features like 4x Slow Motion, RockSteady image stabilization, and distortion correction, pilots can enjoy results that are intense but ultra-smooth and cinematic.

E7F7A5DD-EA61-81F9-1BAB-389A1F2C29FA.gif

Easy to Control

The DJI FPV Combo comes with a standard remote controller, which allows pilots to operate in three flight modes. N (normal) mode offers a flight control experience similar to traditional DJI drones like the Mavic Series. S (sport) mode is a hybrid flight mode that bridges the gap between the stability of N mode and more dramatic maneuvers of typical FPV drones. M (manual) mode offers the full FPV flight experience and limitless control options. Pilots should make sure they have had sufficient practice in the DJI Virtual Flight app or on other FPV simulators before operating in M mode to ensure safety.

95BF9B6C-5031-E7AD-A35B-530E6D3880FA-scaled.jpg

With these three flight modes, new users have the perfect way to learn and become experienced FPV pilots.
For an even more immersive flight experience, try the DJI Motion Controller (sold separately). This small device fits in the palm of your hand and replaces the remote controller, letting you fly using simple and intuitive hand motions.

170-Motion-Controller-1.jpg

Advanced Safety Features

While FPV drones have traditionally been easy to crash, DJI FPV comes with advanced safety features that enable pilots to fly confidently. The Emergency Brake and Hover feature lets pilots stop and hover within a couple of seconds with the press of a button. This feature works in any flight mode and provides a way for pilots to essentially press pause on a flight if they feel uncomfortable or encounter an emergency.

8B0FEC88-4752-E0E9-CB50-AE74576B5D9B.jpg

Failsafe Return to Home is available, allowing the drone to automatically return to its takeoff point if transmission signal is somehow lost during flight. During RTH, or any flight in N mode, forward and downward obstacle sensing is available to make the drone slow down automatically when obstacles are detected.* DJI FPV also features a modular design, making parts such as the gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell easily replaceable if damage occurs.

DJI Care Refresh is available for DJI FPV, providing pilots with greater peace of mind during flight.
* DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.

Conclusion

Offering everything you need to get started with FPV drone flight, DJI FPV is an unrivaled option. This immersive system delivers advanced safety features, multiple flight modes, and high-quality video and photo results. Users can even practice their flight skills in the DJI Virtual Flight app before takeoff. For greater peace of mind during flight, DJI Care Refresh is available, and DJI FPV’s modular design allows parts to be easily replaced. If you’re looking for an FPV drone, it’s hard to match the ease, value, and quality of DJI FPV.

2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_zXq7I7ixyY2s
New

Russia

how much will this drone cost?
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_6xrRq8FKDbC9
New

Sweden

In Europe we will need a c- classified. This has none, that is a big problem. Way?
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like an incredible drone!
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_6xrRq8FKDbC9 Posted at 3-2 06:32
In Europe we will need a c- classified. This has none, that is a big problem. Way?

Because the EU is not ready with the tech requirements.
That is what I have heard about it at least.

And in most countries you need to stay away at least 150m from many things when flying FPV, so you don't need CE anyway.  
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_zXq7I7ixyY2s Posted at 3-2 06:20
how much will this drone cost?

€ 1350 for the fly more combo.
2021-3-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

djiuser_6xrRq8FKDbC9 Posted at 3-2 06:32

Where do you see data, on this Drone, indicating it has no claasification, regarding C-classification?
2021-3-2
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Totally , euro 1976,
Includes: combo,flymore,motion controller,dji refresh for 1year. I also read that
you have to fly apparently with the goggles and you cannot fly alternatively with only for example smartphone.
Also i dont know if you will have a problem with flying if you with glasses.
And does it have the new required ce label?
2021-3-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 06:47

As per 1. of January 2021, new EU regulations for Drone flight, are in action.

https://www.easa.europa.eu/domains/civil-drones-rpas

And This new DJI Drone, I'm pretty sure, fulfill all regulations, regarding this new EU regulations.
2021-3-2
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

ebea Posted at 3-2 07:27

Well i am not sure about that.
Let dji confirm this officially if it has the rquired ce label
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_OF1frGk3X8Yl
lvl.3

Slovenia

Still sad that in EU we have to wait from December and still cant buy goggles alone
2021-3-2
Use props
marcel_911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

It’s not for me but I look forward to seeing some great videos from this device.

If you are wearing goggles do you still need a phone attached too? I’m just wondering how you control the app.
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_D0sgAm6xL5jn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 379639 ft
United States

Pretty expensive but really cool!
2021-3-2
Use props
SeanOzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 612405 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered my set up this am. i will be putting this thing through some serious test living in the mountains at 9100 feet above sea level and flying at 12-13k feet all the time. shows it is rated for over 19k feet above sea level so i should be good to go.
2021-3-2
Use props
fans8863315c
lvl.1

United States

Does this system have a way to output clean live video via hdmi with the smart controller?
2021-3-2
Use props
drone2436
New
United States

any idea how this will do for indoor video shooting?
2021-3-2
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-3-2
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-3-2
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-3-2
Use props
LinikerLL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 907520 ft
Brazil

Awesome!! :O
2021-3-2
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am ready to buy it but I wear glasses and can't find out whether it will work for those wearing glasses.
2021-3-2
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

This link implies it can be worn by glasses wearers.    https://dronerush.com/product/dji-fpv-goggles-v2/
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ebea Posted at 3-2 07:27

I know they are.
Even got my licence
But to my best knowledge, the EU has not released the tech specification regarding air sense.
(or however they will call it)
Until then it is impossible to get a new CE certification.
That is what I have heard at least.
2021-3-2
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Hi,

I have DJI fpv goggles already which I use for my diy fpv quadcopter. Can I just buy the DJI FPV drone and connect my DJI fpv goggles?
2021-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

beautiful :-)
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 06:46
Looks like an incredible drone!

Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying. .
2021-3-2
Use props
Chilebb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146962 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Does the google work with Mavic air 2 and mini 2?
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 19:46
Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.  .

Thanks. I most certainly will!
2021-3-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 13:44
I know they are.
Even got my licence  
But to my best knowledge, the EU has not released the tech specification regarding air sense.

Don't you fly further on, with old License? Have Holland made special regulations, regarding Licenses for Drones, compared to the New EU regulations.
As now, with new EU regulations, old permissions on the Drone, will automatic get a new EU certified permission.
And most Drones, will be in the Class "Open" which are in the C0 - C6 category. The "problem" at the moment, are which category our Drones will be set into.
2021-3-2
Use props
Eric Bartolo
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Damn, another great product from DJI... this is definitely going to be my next. Wish the Googles V1 was still compatible though and the camera was slightly better quality
2021-3-3
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

of the not so goods according to my opinion is that when i look at the reviews on youtube , i see most of the time the props in view. I thought this drone was also designed for the filmers amongst us. Or is this only in a certain flying mode?
I hope dji can change this with an update. Otherwise i have to change all the footages in post
2021-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ebea Posted at 3-2 23:57
Don't you fly further on, with old License? Have Holland made special regulations, regarding Licenses for Drones, compared to the New EU regulations.
As now, with new EU regulations, old permissions on the Drone, will automatic get a new EU certified permission.
And most Drones, will be in the Class "Open" which are in the C0 - C6 category. The "problem" at the moment, are which category our Drones will be set into.

All drone pilots that want to fly a +250g drone need a licence to fly with the new regulations.
And all drones (apart from toy drones without a camera) need to be registered.

2021-3-3
Use props
llamberll
lvl.1

Brazil

We need the option tho use MODE 1 on the new DJI virtual flight app! Also the ability to change the rates and expo.

Is there no MODE 1 on the new controller?? It's impossible for me to fly on Mode 2.
2021-3-3
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 06:47

Tis true but also the law in the UK is VLOS so you also will always need someone with you to act as a spotter
2021-3-3
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-3 01:23
All drone pilots that want to fly a +250g drone need a licence to fly with the new regulations.

Yep and there is a transitional period until the certifications are established and operators creat the drones, this one will be like all the others still useable but not for commercial unless a GVC holder in a few years.

It will be find out in the country with landowners permission and not over people or within congested areas and at least 150M from anything.
As long as you have a spotter with you then this does look like a lot of fun, the only issue does look as if the props are in some shots Im guessing when really pushing it but not much different to the Phantoms
2021-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Schmooit Posted at 3-3 03:44
Tis true but also the law in the UK is VLOS so you also will always need someone with you to act as a spotter

Same here in NL. Plus the min. distance to stuff is also much bigger.
2021-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Schmooit Posted at 3-3 03:52
Yep and there is a transitional period until the certifications are established and operators creat the drones, this one will be like all the others still useable but not for commercial unless a GVC holder in a few years.

It will be find out in the country with landowners permission and not over people or within congested areas and at least 150M from anything.

True, it looks like a lot of fun.
But you need quite a big open field because of the minimal distance from people, buildings, roads etc. etc. here in NL.
150m.
So in practice that is a lot more (both sides 150m and you want room to fly).
Essentially that leaves you with some big fields away from roads etc.
And you still need a spotter.
So not something that is practical for me.
Even though I think it is a great experience, it is not worth it for me.
2021-3-3
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah I can see this working where people live near some big open spaces like the US but could be limiting with all the rules from EASA and its not a solo sport, Im sure there will be some great stuff to come from them but I wonder how many will be flying in accordance with the laws, its my only concern and may add to the bad rep we get perhaps.

But it does look cool and I reckon great fun but also quiet crashable!
2021-3-3
Use props
fans8e299cb6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5693497 ft
United States

I'm waiting for the sub 250 gram version of this.
2021-3-3
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Montfrooij Posted at 3-3 01:23

In Denmark, it has been so all the time, that a Drone over 250 Gr. need a registration.

And these old registrations, will automatic be updated to the new EU license.

Whats new now, are that all new Drones, need to have a classification, which none of the existing Drones have. So they will fly "free" until June 2023, as so called "Legacy" Drones.
And all new Drones, need to have a classification, which goes from C0 - C6.
2021-3-3
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules