Diagnostics
4261 6 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eMRexsfk050I
lvl.1

Canada

Hello

My mavic mini seems to the titled to the left side when it hovers in no wind conditions. Are there any built-in diasnostics that I can use to determine if anything is wrong and fix this problem?

Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12477300 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Can you make a video ?  I do not understand it right i guess,  in no wind condtitions a Mini wich tilted to the left (how much?) and is steady hovering ??

Flightlog is also nice to see and analyse, use > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/  to upload your log

cheers
JJB
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened if your DJI Mavic Mini had a hard landing or a crash before? Kindly please check if the firmware of the said DJI Drone is up to date and please try to calibrate it as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
Leon.Cygman
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 21:06
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened if your DJI Mavic Mini had a hard landing or a crash before? Kindly please check if the firmware of the said DJI Drone is up to date and please try to calibrate it as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

When you say, "calibrate", are you referring to the compass or is there another "calibrate" function?
2021-3-4
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

You might try and look at the IMU sensor state(s), along with the compass(es).
If you did not move the AC when it was booting up (always power up on the ground, I've seen 2 folks power up BEFORE they place it on the ground!, not good!)
and all boots normally, and you hear the nice lady say "The home point has been recorded, please check it on the map,
Then take off, climb to approx. 15/20 feet, and check all flight inputs, that they are behaving normally. Roll, pitch,yaw and throttle..
THEN, while still hovering close by, go into the app settings and look at your sensor states, the compasses, and the IMU.
You should be all in green. No yellow, or red. If not in the green, then there is an issue. Then you can start to look at calibrating said sensors.
2021-3-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Leon.Cygman@gmail.com Posted at 3-4 13:39
When you say, "calibrate", are you referring to the compass or is there another "calibrate" function?

The compass is unrelated to the condition you've described.
It's the IMU that you should try recalibrating.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_BB1OCjpkdDwl
New

Nigeria

My dji Empire 1 doesn't see camera

4-22 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules