1625 13 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lephisto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363527 ft
Germany

Hello,

do I totally miss something here? Just got my DJI FPV. I just can't activate it. I startup all devices (Googles, RC and Aircraft), connect the Google to my Mobile (Oneplus 7T, Android 10), Android detects a device. I fire up DJI Fly, but it simply doesn't detect the Aircraft.

When I tap on the Connect button, just just lists me mini and air Models.

Is it possible, that the Android app isn't ready yet?

2021-3-2
Use props
lephisto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363527 ft
Germany

Aw, had to dl APK from DJI, 1.3.x isn't in Google Playstore yet..
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please download the latest DJI Fly app V1.3.0 from the DJI Download Center: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. If there is any further issue, please feel free to contact us, we're here to help.

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

lephisto Posted at 3-2 11:45
Aw, had to dl APK from DJI, 1.3.x isn't in Google Playstore yet..

Sorry that Google Play does not support updating DJI Apps for Android at present, for more information, you may refer to this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233960. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-3-2
Use props
BillB914
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem.  I downloaded the new version of DJI Fly, and on its about screen it says it's version 1.3.0(925-official) so I think I did it properly.

I plugged the phone into the goggles and nothing happened.  The phone thinks its connected to a USB drive, but DJI fly doesn't do anything.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (I have a Mavic Air 2, so it was already set up).  That didn't help.  I found an old phone that had never had DJI fly on it, installed it there, again checked that it's version 1.3.0(925-official) and it did the same thing.

The goggles say they're connected to the remote controller, and they're certainly connected to the drone because I can see the view from its camera.
2021-3-2
Use props
fans51bb455d
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-2 17:57
Sorry that Google Play does not support updating DJI Apps for Android at present, for more information, you may refer to this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233960. Thanks for your kind understanding.

I downloaded V1.3.0 android...and there is no FPV option, just

Mini 2
Mini
Air 2

2021-3-4
Use props
fans51bb455d
lvl.1
Canada

I got it activated...

Solution.....

Plug the OTG Adaptor (short adaptor) into the headset then use the long cable from the adaptor and plug it into your phone... looks like a one way cable....
2021-3-4
Use props
fans51bb455d
lvl.1
Canada

BillB914 Posted at 3-2 22:33
I'm having the same problem.  I downloaded the new version of DJI Fly, and on its about screen it says it's version 1.3.0(925-official) so I think I did it properly.

I plugged the phone into the goggles and nothing happened.  The phone thinks its connected to a USB drive, but DJI fly doesn't do anything.

I got it activated...

Solution.....

Plug the OTG Adaptor (short adaptor) into the headset then use the long cable from the adaptor and plug it into your phone... looks like a one way cable....
2021-3-4
Use props
fans51bb455d
lvl.1
Canada

May have celebrated too fast., sitting waiting at

Aircraft checking activation status ...

Please wait...

Been 5 minutes.
2021-3-4
Use props
fansf429bfcf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 932024 ft
Italy

Same problem here, the app is the latest one, but when I connect (otg adapter to the headset) nothing happens...
2021-3-4
Use props
fansf429bfcf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 932024 ft
Italy

fansf429bfcf Posted at 3-4 11:31
Same problem here, the app is the latest one, but when I connect (otg adapter to the headset) nothing happens...

Solved. I just had to activate the OTG connection on my phone. It was disabled by default
2021-3-4
Use props
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Followed advice from here, didnt need to remove old fly app it just overwrote. Activation was quick, then it went into air spots db update, then updated firmware for each device through dji fly took a while (45 mins)
but all done. took it into dark garden and did a test hover seems ready to go first thing tomorrow
2021-3-4
Use props
Rukcus
lvl.1
Canada

fans51bb455d Posted at 3-4 10:30
May have celebrated too fast., sitting waiting at

Aircraft checking activation status ...

I am not sure what I did but I left to go back to work and lefts the batteries in the charger,  I tried again to activate when I came home and it just seemed to go through the prompts and successfully activate... I can only guess TIME+ Recharge batteries = activation?

2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans51bb455d Posted at 3-4 10:21
I got it activated...

Solution.....

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved.
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules