DJI FPV Drone Impressions
506 5 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneicepurefog
lvl.1

Canada

So, after seeing the launch specs and reviews, what do you think about the DJI FPV drone? Is it a hit or a miss?

6a4dde9f648099f5b54d2e445675ac33.jpg

2021-3-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

For me what I purchased DJI drones for is for aerial photography, so it is a definite miss for me.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there droneicepurefog. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-3-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks very cool,  but without EU classification very much limits where we would be allowed to fly it.
2021-3-3
Use props
droneicepurefog
lvl.1

Canada

Lucas775 Posted at 3-2 19:19
For me what I purchased DJI drones for is for aerial photography, so it is a definite miss for me.

I think that it's going to be a hit for aerial videographers who want to take shots at a different angle and/or those just starting into FPV. Both markets WILL crash, but not at speeds needed and wanted by regular FPV racers, minimizing the risk of crashes. I want to clarify, too, many notions that this is a poor FPV drone because most of the people who say that actually build their FPVs to be strong and nor. The DJI FPV Drone is neither. It is fairly fast and fairly strong but this is not meant for obstacle courses nor crashing on walls at 100 miles per hour. This drone is for a different market entirely and I for one will support it.
2021-3-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

droneicepurefog Posted at 3-7 02:20
I think that it's going to be a hit for aerial videographers who want to take shots at a different angle and/or those just starting into FPV. Both markets WILL crash, but not at speeds needed and wanted by regular FPV racers, minimizing the risk of crashes. I want to clarify, too, many notions that this is a poor FPV drone because most of the people who say that actually build their FPVs to be strong and nor. The DJI FPV Drone is neither. It is fairly fast and fairly strong but this is not meant for obstacle courses nor crashing on walls at 100 miles per hour. This drone is for a different market entirely and I for one will support it.

Good theory.  This drone is actually a big joke for REAL fpv pilots out there, imagine how many people would be saying that they fly fpv (dji fpv).
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules