Anyone with an M2Z in NJ/NY want big jobs?
619 3 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone with an M2Z in NJ/NY want big jobs? It's supposed to be my jobs but I prefer not to risk.  Message me.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for posting these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Co pilots who are located New Jersey / New York that are interested will be able to get in touch with you. Thank you and stay safe always.
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

wamuBugMe Posted at 6-3 03:54
I would recommend working on your skills. If you have skills, people will get you on https://zizu.io/remote-jobs/junior-web-developer/ as well. They are looking for skilled people, and if you have, you will get so many calls. So I wish you the best and good luck!

I know how to fly.  I just don't want to do the risk.  The company that used to hire me no longer contacts me so it doesn't matter anymore.  It just cost A lot more if something goes wrong than how much they are paying.
2021-6-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 6-3 10:21
I know how to fly.  I just don't want to do the risk.  The company that used to hire me no longer contacts me so it doesn't matter anymore.  It just cost A lot more if something goes wrong than how much they are paying.

That’s why you pay insurance.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules