DJI FPV simulator
657 4 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavic_user
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177070 ft
Hong Kong

Seems that it is restricted to mode 2. Have I missed anything ? I have been flying in mode 1 for 30 years ....
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavic_user. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. As of this time the DJI Virtual Flight application supports switching between modes 2 and 3 only. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

When will the support for windows or Android be coming for the virtual flight or the fpv in general
2021-10-30
Use props
djiuser_T47gOG0aei4b
New

Argentina

Hello, I need help to use the virtual flight app on my iphone 8. I open the app, connect the glasses to the cell phone, turn on the glasses and the control, the iphone detects the connection and begins to charge its battery but the image never appears on the glasses. In the app I choose the option glasses plus remote control but on the screen of the ihpone it says connecting and it does not show the image in the glasses.
Sorry my bad english.
I hope you can help me.
2021-11-5
Use props
Skunkhauser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1426913 ft
United States

Completely missed the requirement for Apple to use this... I have a great gaming PC (with VR) and android phones, so I guess I'm out of luck until DJI deigns to support the most popular PC operating system in the world.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules