987 6 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is a good review and it didn’t feel like they we’re trying to sell you a drone.  Just a good ole’ honest review.  

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lucas775. Good day and thank you for posting this review video for the DJI FPV created by OriginaldoBo. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can find the specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI FPV ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its a good review,  if you accept the parental warning at the beginning,   I was scolded for posting one of his videos here once.
2021-3-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

It's a perspective of FPV  pilot - of course, DJI FPV is heavy and not exactly like the race drones, but I think he misses the point - this one is for me and people like me flying cinematic drones and trying to enter FPV area least painful way (or so I hope) - thou good review
2021-3-4
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

alex_markov Posted at 3-4 02:52
It's a perspective of FPV  pilot - of course, DJI FPV is heavy and not exactly like the race drones, but I think he misses the point - this one is for me and people like me flying cinematic drones and trying to enter FPV area least painful way (or so I hope) - thou good review

Perfect analysis. Well said. It's a great transition to FPV.
2021-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Proper review!
2021-3-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another non bias rescues here.  As you can see I have had several DJI drones and I transitioned from FPV to DJI, but I am just seeing a lot of these kind of reviews.  That is the reason I am waiting for the FPV2.  
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules