Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hi to all.
After a lot of research, I have decided to take a risk with Huawei Mediapad T5 tablet, 10.1", 4Gb ram, Android 8.
Works perfectly with DJI Fly...the screen is IPS, so the quality of image is very good, also the battery is great.
Also it fits perfectly on DJI remote with the plastic extension for tablets...(from Ebay, cheapest one).

A note: the T5 Tab is having micro USB, not C-type. Pay attention to what cable you order for plastic extender.
Just as info for people who wants a budget tablet and have doubts related to compatibility.

Cheers.
2021-3-4
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

No problem with my T5 although, I'm on the go 4 app, I also have the Huawei MediaPad M3 8 which works flawlessly on go 4
Enjoy,keep safe
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FB: GeoDrone4K. Good day and thank you for sharing these information about the mobile device ( Huawei Mediapad T5 tablet, 10.1", 4Gb ram, Android 8 ) that you have purchased and are using on the DJI Fly application. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-3-4
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Can this be purchased new?  I am only find the following on Amazon Canada ( 3GB version )
https://www.amazon.ca/HUAWEI-Med ... 14926312&sr=8-5

2021-3-4
Use props
Droning-On
lvl.3
Flight distance : 293058 ft
New Zealand

I've been running the 3GB model for a couple of months now, it's heavy but good. I also bought a plastic extension and attachment for a lanyard.
2021-3-5
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Droning-On Posted at 3-5 00:50
I've been running the 3GB model for a couple of months now, it's heavy but good. I also bought a plastic extension and attachment for a lanyard.

Looks like an extra $50 Canadian for the 4gb vs the 3gb.  But thank you good to know the 3gb is working solid for you
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules