Mobile Phone connection during flight?
462 2 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthers
lvl.1
United States

Hi. Please can you confirm that you need to have the goggles connected to your mobile phone using the OTG cable during flight to be able to record flight information, or is this also stored in the goggles?  Using the DJI Fly app whilst flying would allow someone else to be able to see what's happening in the goggles, but is it a requirement if, for example, you needed to use the Find My Drone feature?
Thanks

2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, matthers. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. The flight records of the DJI FPV drone are stored in the Goggles V2. When synchronizing your flight records to the server, please turn on the aircraft, Remote Controller 2, and Goggles V2 first, switch them into the linking state and connect the mobile phone to the Goggles V2 through the adapter cable. Then open the DJI Fly app, open the flight record interface, and click "Sync" to upload the flight records.
2021-3-5
Use props
matthers
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks. But if the drone is lost, it won’t be possible to connect all these together afterwards. Why would you need the drone on to sync if all the information is stored in the goggles? I presume it Is possible to use the ‘Find my drone app if the phone wasn’t connected during the flight?  
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules