If you aren't flying the DJI FPV like this..
4068 7 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Then you are doing it wrong.  EIS and Aircraft Distortion Correction removes the props from view.  Leave Turn Coordination to Large.  The drone was made to capture footage like this.  Everything else is just there and shouldn't be bashed for those other reasons. (Mavic mode, Rate mode)

2021-3-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing footage and amazing places to film and fly.
2021-3-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome videos.    
2021-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video's!
2021-3-7
Use props
Mweelrea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60141 ft
Ireland

Great videos, I can't disagree with those, brilliant ..but they are not taken with the new DJI FPV ! .. maybe future , I wish I could do as well ??

I'm interested in your statement "EIS and Aircraft  Distortion Correction removes the props from view" .. is that true and can it be done for the DJI FPV Drone, have you tried it ?

Considering getting the DJI FPV but if it were possible by a setting  change to remove prop view that would be great since i'm more interested in video without that "real" artefract.

Cheers

Walter
2021-3-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mweelrea Posted at 3-7 12:28
Great videos, I can't disagree with those, brilliant ..but they are not taken with the new DJI FPV ! .. maybe future , I wish I could do as well ??

I'm interested in your statement "EIS and Aircraft  Distortion Correction removes the props from view" .. is that true and can it be done for the DJI FPV Drone, have you tried it ?

I haven't tried EIS off.  EIS and Distortion Correction removes the props.  Image roll can further crop in for a closer focal length.
2021-3-7
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 3-7 13:02
I haven't tried EIS off.  EIS and Distortion Correction removes the props.  Image roll can further crop in for a closer focal length.

Its nice to enable distortion correction only for drone and leave disable it for the goggles.
Then the recording show it without props and in the goggles you see the props.  
2021-3-8
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow that’s incredible footage though not sure even with practice I could fly like that my brain would exploded trying to process that  
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules