2064 5 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

1080p/240fps?, sound and video files separated and had to combine at 400% and still remained 60fps.  200% speed increase made it double the sound file which was interesting.

Being able to fly at Inspire 2 Sport mode speeds w/ the ability to Acro on demand and fly like a slow Mavic 2 when uncomfortable is just amazing.  It would've been 100% perfect if it had roll and yaw axis stabilization this way you can have a video shot sliding sideways at 60mph.  Maybe on another DJI model?

Almost crashed on 2nd vid.  I will have more ripping sessions later after I get more experienced.  Was nervous something would go wrong.  Only went out with 1 pack.

Edit: uploaded more, 4k/60 let it process
Normal, Sport, Manual, was doing in each?  The fast circuits are most likely Manual. 1900° rates  Was in attitude mode so it wasn't as cinematic but the potential is there.  14mph winds.

I did more flights that I didn't upload.  The feel is so perfect and extremely addicting.  I went from 2013 DIY drones all the way to 2016 with FPV racers then gave up.  Came back in 2019 for the Spark then went M2 and P4PV2.  DJI RE w/ those is dizzy and vomit quality.  Probably due to the lag and it being slow?  With the DJI FPV 2021.. imo everything you would want in a drone FPV after you get used to it.  The automatic stabilizations are just so well-tuned that it's a dream to fly.  Confidence in flying distance is there because DJI RTH performs everytime.  Anywhere I go, I might want to bring it just to experience the area than how it used to be at ground level.  I didn't like the FPVs from the past, haven't used V1.  Used Ocusync 2.0 which was really bad as it can cut-out out of nowhere and you are f*.  RTH, automatic stabailizations at a flip of a switch.  I usually just fly once in a while and no more as it's boring but the DJI FPV 2021 is really a great experience above all of that, that existed in the past.

If you aren't massive technical, it just isn't worth trying to DIY your own drone and something not coming out right, then it crashing and results in a rebuild wasting even More money.  After you do happen to get it working, it isn't perfect.  You might as well buy this and have Zero headache.

2021-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2021-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That speed looked pretty good there.   
2021-3-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome testing videos.    Love the sound of the FPV starting flight.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-3-7
Use props
omaruisfed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246965 ft
France

I'm curious on what your rates are? like the exact numbers?
2021-3-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

omaruisfed Posted at 3-7 10:02
I'm curious on what your rates are? like the exact numbers?

It was 1900°/sec but I'm back at 420° to see if it's more cinematic.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules