DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 does not work correctly
9114 13 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Landstrand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 387608 ft
Germany

I have a problem with RC Calibration in Goggles.
And I have used DJI Fly only to show what happened, while I can't record the screen in Goggles
The right control stick does not respond to movement to the right and left.
Calibration and update don't help!
Have any ideas on how to fix this?

2021-3-6
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The remote Cartoon on the simulator may not correspond to your real mode. I fly Mode 3 yet the Sim shows it still on mode 2 so I would not worry about what you're seeing!

Regards - Mike
2021-3-6
Use props
Landstrand
lvl.1
Germany

This is a real problem Mike
The simulator is just for clarification of what is going on.
2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Landstrand. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We suggest uninstalling and reinstall the DJI Fly then test it again (Please note that it'll delete all the files and settings stored within the DJI Fly). If the problem continues, please confirm what specific mobile device you're using and its OS version. Looking forward to your response.
2021-3-7
Use props
Landstrand
lvl.1
Germany

I have a problem with RC Calibration in Goggles.
And I have use DJI Fly only to show that happened, while I can't record the screen in Goggles
2021-3-7
Use props
Landstrand
lvl.1
Germany

Sent the remote control to the service center and received a new device back.
Used the connection instructions
All works, thank you DJI
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_kDBLplB48oJe
New

United Kingdom

Can some one please help my dji fpv drone won't hover its in normal mode but seams like it's in manual mode but it's not
2021-5-30
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

djiuser_kDBLplB48oJe Posted at 5-30 07:47
Can some one please help my dji fpv drone won't hover its in normal mode but seams like it's in manual mode but it's not

You should start a new thread.
Tell us if the drone had previously worked. Also tell us if you have adjusted the F2 screw. Does you throttle stick self center? Have you calibrated the controller lately?
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_XQi9rF8Pcj69
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-7 03:07
Hi, Landstrand. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We suggest uninstalling and reinstall the DJI Fly then test it again (Please note that it'll delete all the files and settings stored within the DJI Fly). If the problem continues, please confirm what specific mobile device you're using and its OS version. Looking forward to your response.

So I have been getting the control stick error from day one , yet no problems to speak of until just the other day I lift off into a hover , home point updates , then the bird takes off randomly with no control inputs working at all , of course my sd card was full so it didn't record it . Then I heard it crash into a tree far away but have yet to find it . I'm so upset as this was a big purchase for me .
2021-7-30
Use props
blasto
New

Saudi Arabia

i was having the same issue and i managed to fix it . the problem for me happened when i update the firmware to latest on the goggle v01.02.00.02 . but the remote didnt get any update and it was still at v01.02.0000. so i just downgrade the firmware on goggle to match the remote . then before i turn on the remote i make the sticks centered . the problem went away from the goggle calibration screen and from the simulators on my pc. so it seems the problem is firmware matching issue. hope this help.
2021-9-2
Use props
Rui Wang
New

United States

The right control stick does not respond to movement to the right and left. I bought my air 2 a month ago. it worked before.
2021-9-26
Use props
fansfce174df
New

United States

The right control stick does not respond to movement to the right and left. I bought my air 2 a month ago. it worked before.
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_e0Hmf2Mi0kMA
New

France

Hello,

i met the same problem.
right control stick does not respond to movement to the right and left. It appears after unscrew the right part for manual mode.
I attempt to screw and to reboot and re install Controller driver but it still doesn't work
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_3hWp1hpbTWn5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14646 ft
Canada

I am having the same problem as in the video Landstrand posted. Was the only solution a new controller??
2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules