Care refresh refund for returned DJI FPV drone
865 3 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeanCC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1015541 ft
United States

Hi-I recently purchased the DJI FPV drone from Best Buy, but decided to return it for a refund. I purchased care refresh for it(one year, $199). How do I go about getting my care refresh purchase refunded also? Thanks!
2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide the proof of the returned DJI FPV drone. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_6pHTBb9xxTxM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1474396 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-6 18:19
Hi there, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide the proof of the returned DJI FPV drone. We'll do our best to help this out.

Hi, I recently returned my Mavic Air 2 drone for the Mavic Air 2s back to Best Buy within the 14 day Best Buy return policy for full refund, minus %15 restock fee. How do I refund the Air 2 service and apply it to the Air 2s ? I know there is a price difference of money and willing to pay.

I want to play with the new Mavic Air 2s but I'm scared too before I apply insurance on it.

Please help ! thank you
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_6pHTBb9xxTxM Posted at 4-16 20:01
Hi, I recently returned my Mavic Air 2 drone for the Mavic Air 2s back to Best Buy within the 14 day Best Buy return policy for full refund, minus %15 restock fee. How do I refund the Air 2 service and apply it to the Air 2s ? I know there is a price difference of money and willing to pay.

I want to play with the new Mavic Air 2s but I'm scared too before I apply insurance on it.

Hi there, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide the proof of the returned Mavic Air 2. We'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules