Why does it not land on not suitable for landing?
1026 3 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flashoser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7972 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my NEW Mavic Air 2 it always say's My ground is not sutible for landing, using the DJI Fly app, it says it is not suitable, it's grass and with a pad, without a pad, dont matter what.. and I cannot find how to turn off landing protection, or anything that does this,  it will hover till I instruct it to land, just crazy, all my other older mavics use to just land, with precision even..I realy dont mind if it's off, but they were right on..
The problem is it always says Unsuitable, even on the grass with one of those foldable ornage and i woulddecribe it as charcoal side foldable rubber pads, other's have said try the oriange side but that made no difference

So where is this setting to set to make sure it just lands, it's a pain, no auto landing..I know I can land manually of course, i like the auto land,  and it is suppose to..

2021-3-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Just pull down on the stick and land it manually.
2021-3-6
Use props
flashoser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 3-6 17:57
Just pull down on the stick and land it manually.

That did nto answer my question, i know i can land manually
2021-3-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I very rarely have issues with RTH auto landing. However, about 10% are not precision on a 30" diameter pad. Maybe your landing pad does not contrast with the surrounding area? I recently tried out this while all sensors were covered and RTH landing worked fine except that I got the same warning you got, as was expected.
2021-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules