1194 7 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Motion Controller is way more intuitive than you might imagine; if you've ever played an arcade game, you'll get the hang of this in seconds.  Apart from flying backwards, which seems impossible

2021-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Watched this earlier,  you must have spent too much time in the arcades as a youth.
2021-3-7
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-7 01:45
Watched this earlier,  you must have spent too much time in the arcades as a youth.

Actually the opposite!  Mum & Dad never let me except on the odd summer holiday!
2021-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 3-7 07:00
Actually the opposite!  Mum & Dad never let me except on the odd summer holiday!

Too much time on the amiga then
2021-3-7
Use props
Phil Rosa-Leeke
New

Portugal

Ian, I wonder if DJI will ever make this new Motion Controller compatible with their Mavic Pros and Air 2s. Now that would be nice. What do you all think?
2021-3-7
Use props
Lisa3 AKA Karen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I liked your video, informative, to the point, no foolish pride.
I wish they included the motion controller with the kit. After watching your video it seems to be a must have.

Thanks
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ian. Good day and thank you for posting this informative video you have created for the new DJI FPV. Amazing work and thank you for your support. .
2021-3-7
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Phil Rosa-Leeke Posted at 3-7 07:46
Ian, I wonder if DJI will ever make this new Motion Controller compatible with their Mavic Pros and Air 2s. Now that would be nice. What do you all think?

Only issue is the phone display....  The goggles display the app info, so they would have to be compatible too.  But seeing as everything uses OcuSync and the Fly app, it's feasible.....  
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules