EIS causing video glitches
3258 8 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahhhul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328402 ft

United Kingdom

I've been trying out different camera settings for the DJI FPV drone and I've found that EIS causes many glitches in the video. I haven't noticed any other videos where people are experiencing this. Any suggestions on how to fix it or should I just record without EIS enabled?
Thanks!
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rahhhul. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to confirm if the problem only occurs when EIS is enabled. Also, have you tried flying to a different location to check if the problem persists? Looking forward to your response.
2021-3-8
Use props
MazyngaZ
lvl.1

Italy

i did an hour of flight and i didn't notice any glitches,( 4k 60fps eis)
2021-3-8
Use props
Rahhhul
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 02:44
Hi, Rahhhul. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to confirm if the problem only occurs when EIS is enabled. Also, have you tried flying to a different location to check if the problem persists? Looking forward to your response.

Hi Gamora, thanks for getting back to me.
I can confirm that this is only occurring whilst EIS is enabled. I did a full flight yesterday with EIS turned off and there were none of these glitches in the video. I have also tried different locations with EIS and the glitches remain.
2021-3-8
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24971795 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This example film , is this from the sd card in the drone or from sd card in the goggles?
If its from sd card in goggles then this should be as  it is.

Footage from sd card in the drone is more stable
2021-3-8
Use props
Rahhhul
lvl.1

United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 3-8 22:12
This example film , is this from the sd card in the drone or from sd card in the goggles?
If its from sd card in goggles then this should be as  it is.

This was recorded whilst the SD card was in the drone
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rahhhul Posted at 3-8 02:55
Hi Gamora, thanks for getting back to me.
I can confirm that this is only occurring whilst EIS is enabled. I did a full flight yesterday with EIS turned off and there were none of these glitches in the video. I have also tried different locations with EIS and the glitches remain.

Please perform another test and make sure that your mobile device is connected to your DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the DJI Fly is running. After that, extract both the Log folder from your mobile device by connecting it to your computer and the Flight Controller Data by connecting the DJI FPV Drone to your computer using the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series).

We also recommend uploading an original copy from the microSD card wherein the issue can be seen. You can upload everything in DropBox or GoogleDrive so we can further check.

2021-3-10
Use props
MichaelHenl
New

Pakistan

I was facing some glitches on google drive while uploading videos for www videostatusfinder.com video status site.
https://videostatusfinder.com/assets/videos/ShivajiMaharajNewStatusVideo413379549.mp4
2021-3-11
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been noticing some glitching myself, though nothing as bad as this. For me it mostly happens in really sharp turns, though I was also getting weird micro jitters when the camera was pointing at its maximum downwards angle.
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules