djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7320 ft
Netherlands

so i filled in a case for a fly away,
my mavic mini 1 dindt  came back, all went fine until last week,
i filled in the accident report with my adres for shiping information,
03/04 a drone got shipped, happy i can fly again.. no think again,
upon checking the the case i saw that the reciever whas 1 guy named dronefixx, my name surley aint that so i contacted live chat,
asked them to confirm the shipping adres, and u gues is not my adres,
not sure how since i filled in the accident report with MY adres,
i told the sir on live support that it isnt my adres,
he told me go contact ssupport by email, so i did i mailed them but next day i didnt get a reply so i called them,
told them that the drone got shipped to the wrong adres and asked them how the hell did that adres got linked with my drone,
sir we are so sorry sir sorry blabla..we are gone start a investigation whats she told me, i emailed dji again with the screenshot from the accident report confirming my adres,
today we got another mail:

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Good day. Hope you are doing well.

We wanted to reach out and apologize for the experience you had. We're incredibly sorry. In this case, please contact directly Drone Fixx via phone +31636103585 or email info@dronefixx.nl since the package has been sent to them. We respectfully ask for your kind understanding in this regard.

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,

Rhodz

so i dno how dji thinks but i see it this way, dji makes a mess i gote fix it,

what if the guy denies that he got a drone?

what if he simply not wane give the drone?

what if he live accros the country?

i find this so kinda solution insanly lacking any solution the kinda give me the middlefinger and tell me to fix it myself,

so what now? do i go to the police? my drone got givenway by dji and the dont give a f?

can this be fixed another way? like u mess it up u go call him?

send me a new drone?

what do i do iam lost,

[tr][/tr]

2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue and the trouble you've encountered regarding the case. I was able to pull up the case number and the email conversation you have using your DJI Forum Account email. On my end, I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance. Should there be any new updates, we'll notify you back, thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

right awaiting answer i dont see it as my job to fix a problem dji caused always used dji drones but this behavior makes me think twice
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs Posted at 3-8 15:05
right awaiting answer i dont see it as my job to fix a problem dji caused always used dji drones but this behavior makes me think twice

I have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team to check and follow up, we'll keep you updated via email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs Posted at 3-8 15:05

Hi there, please be advised that I've sent you a PM to clarify some information about the previous case and to further check some information, please check, thank you.
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-9 12:53
Hi there, please be advised that I've sent you a PM to clarify some information about the previous case and to further check some information, please check, thank you.

Any news.?
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

I have urged the team again to follow up on your ticket, there will be an email update soon. Thanks.
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

iam extremely disappointed in the service i got provided from dji iam sorry for saying this but it's like iam talking to a bounce of monkey's in email, over and over and over the same question's yet i stil didnt get my drone so i purchased 1 myself since let's be honest this aint going anywhere if the customer support is as smart as the drones u make we would be going somewere, it's bin what 6 weeks? since U guy's not me sended a drone i purchased with proof receipt and the matching email to a totally stranger just becuase 1 of he's friends work at dji?  how the hell did he's adress get mixed up with my adres i provided in the accident report? somany mistakes on dji's part yet i stil didnt get any drone,thanks for noting really, iam down 450 euro
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs Posted at 3-20 14:17
iam extremely disappointed in the service i got provided from dji iam sorry for saying this but it's like iam talking to a bounce of monkey's in email, over and over and over the same question's yet i stil didnt get my drone so i purchased 1 myself since let's be honest this aint going anywhere if the customer support is as smart as the drones u make we would be going somewere, it's bin what 6 weeks? since U guy's not me sended a drone i purchased with proof receipt and the matching email to a totally stranger just becuase 1 of he's friends work at dji?  how the hell did he's adress get mixed up with my adres i provided in the accident report? somany mistakes on dji's part yet i stil didnt get any drone,thanks for noting really, iam down 450 euro

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience on our service. Your email ticket #3396474 will be sent to the corresponding team and will be proceed on a higher priority. We will keep you updated, thanks
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

yet no answer stil waiting for a reply
2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

stil aiwating answer
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

so a update, i got this mail:
Greetings from DJI Support.

We have received proper information that the unit we ship out through your dealer, reference to CAS-5942976-D3H1R0, with aircraft serial number 1WG3HC2002Z203 has already been activated using the email address hendrin255@gmail.com dated 03/10/2021. Can you help confirm the possession of this unit, else if your DJI account has been hacked? Otherwise we will initiate our facility to conduct legal proceedings to chase after the unit. We are now collating all evidence we have on our communications regards to this incident.

so now the are claiming that the drone i bought is there the sended witch is again a stupid move since as u see in the screenshot from the shiped details it clairly is not,

can this be fixed now or should i take further step's?the also claim that dronefixx my dealer is?? witch is clearly not the case,
even worse dronefixx seem to be doing this to more ppl then me dronefixx got a infinite supply of mini 2's and dji mavic mini 1's how he get that supply? u make a gues
2021-3-26
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hello sir,

I'm really sorry to hear about your trouble concerning you repair.
Since they replaced the aircraft it's likely that the person who receives the unit at Dronefixx activated it as it's dated a few days after the shipment. As I know Dronefixx is a freelance repair guy who repairs drones and likely send his unit in for RMA, probably because he still had warranty and so no repair was needed.
My guess would be that it got mixed up with another unit with a similar RMA number. The people at DJI should be able to check the serial number of the  replacement unit as this should all be registrated.
If the serial number mentioned in the email is attached to your RMA case in their system, that means the unit was indeed send to the wrong address as you said.
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_04USpeQ3xMOs
lvl.2
Netherlands

So how did my email get there?  I did register a mini but thats not the 1 from dji
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_yHfy0IAg6vuL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 741 ft
Netherlands

KuroKenshi Posted at 3-26 06:58
Hello sir,

I'm really sorry to hear about your trouble concerning you repair.

I think its time that dji should wake up and smell the coffee
And do what they got to do !
Its obvious whats happening !
Like we say in dutch ooit val je door de mand
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules