DJI Mavic Air 2 Cinematic Footage in CRAZY STRONG Wind (Single Take)
632 7 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evgenyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 283304 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I'm learning to shoot cinematic videos. I'm using my Mavic Air 2 for that in this cold and windy location. Actually it was shot after sunset so ISO is not 100... Check out my settings and grading in the vid. Oh! And it's also very calming to listen in background

Btw some people ask me what I use to capture controller view. I chest mount this GoPro https://geni.us/mypov (Amazon) and point it forward
2021-3-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage, especially for late evening.    Appeared to be quite gusty but the footage is very smooth.  Have a great day.
2021-3-11
Use props
evgenyd
lvl.2
  • >>>
Latvia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-11 07:59
Lovely footage, especially for late evening.    Appeared to be quite gusty but the footage is very smooth.  Have a great day.

Yeah! When I launched the drone it immediately drifted away because of the wind. But in the end it’s smooth! I didn’t apply any stabilization
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there evgenyd. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-3-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent control considering the high wind. I wish I was that smooth in still air ;-) Hope there wasn't too much salt mist in the air there, not good for the motors.
2021-3-11
Use props
evgenyd
lvl.2
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-11 19:10
Hello there evgenyd. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

Thanks!
2021-3-12
Use props
evgenyd
lvl.2
  • >>>
Latvia

GaryDoug Posted at 3-11 19:43
Excellent control considering the high wind. I wish I was that smooth in still air ;-) Hope there wasn't too much salt mist in the air there, not good for the motors.

I'm still learning too. Tried holding sticks with 2 fingers, but then it's hard to control gimbal tilt
2021-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there evgenyd. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again thank you for supporting DJI and keep flying. .
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules