1831 7 2014-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
botero9
lvl.1

Ecuador

I been talking to DIJ support an nothing..... anybody can help me
I have a PV2+ with iphone 5s with ios  iOS 8.1 and the DJI app phone is 1.0.43
I had a problem I can´t see the photos of the SD card via wi fi on my album, I did everything that you can imagine rebindded camera to wifi, upgrade all components on my phantom included the batteries and radio, erase the dji iphone app reinstall it, format the sd, reset camera settings, new micro sd, approve the dji app to my phone album, restore the iPhone two times and nothing, I cannot se my pictures, go to album all I get is the little cog spinning and no pictures, I have been writing emails to tech support and nothing.
I trie with a old iphone 4s that I had before and it was not update neither the ios or the app and it works so the problem is a software probleM how can we fix it, one of the good things of these machine is that I can share my photos from my phone other wise a have to wait to get home download the photos to a computer that is a issue……..
Everything is working OK the drone the ginbal I can see and manage the camera I can take pictures the only problem is that I can´t see them!!!
2014-11-24
Use props
DJI-Marco888
lvl.1

China

Dear, we need to double check with R&D because IOS 8.1 just released,  we will let you know the progress as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding.
2014-11-26
Use props
info
New

Kuwait

is it fixed?

i can't see the albums too in the dji application and iPhone 5s it was working then it suddenly stopped
2014-12-24
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

info@salsayegh. Posted at 2014-12-25 02:18
is it fixed?

i can't see the albums too in the dji application and iPhone 5s it was working then it ...

Remove and insert the SD card then try again.
2014-12-25
Use props
gemal88
New

United Kingdom

I've had the same problem tried every think and what i had to do is erase all my contence ,setting on my phone but I got every thing bk thou iCloud so it didn't matter but now it works
2014-12-26
Use props
paulcamera3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Similar problem here....brand new Phantom, first flight and video was great, but after updating to the latest firmware (3.08 around 23/12/14) and doing the same on the remote etc (as advised) I have no camera. I can control tilt and other camera functions via the app, and I can format the SD card...but the camera will not work. Whenever I try to take video or a still, I get a network timeout message. I have no camera view (black screen) and I cannot access the card via the app or the USB port on the back of the camera.
I'm so disappointed that I followed my suppliers instruction to update everything, because it has turned my Phantom into a flying toy....and as a filmmaker, this has absolutely no value to me....If anyone has a solution to the loss of camera (including DJI) I would appreciate it. By the way I have tried:
A dozen different SD cards
I have went through the binding process many times
I have updated the firmware on everything several times
I have reinstalled the app several times on many devices
Pretty fkd off really
2014-12-27
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

paulcamera3@gma Posted at 2014-12-28 02:52
Similar problem here....brand new Phantom, first flight and video was great, but after updating to t ...

Hold on Paul, I've reported this issue to developers.
Sorry but now we need to wait for a solution.
2014-12-28
Use props
paulcamera3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

http://youtu.be/YW-wgnLWDeo
2014-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules