6413 6 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robert___ritchi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34472 ft
United States

Hello,

I've got a brand-new DJI FPV Combo system, including the FPV Drone, Goggles, and Remote. After two successful flights, I got an error in the goggles telling me that the image transmission system was not working, and to fly with caution. The remote is still able to turn on the motors, but in the goggles, I get an error saying "Image Transmission Signal Lost"

I connected the Aircraft unit to the Assistant 2 FPV Software and ran a firmware refresh on the drone successfully. Then, to confirm that the camera was actually working, I ran a vision calibration, which confirmed that the camera is indeed functional.

The goggles are able to connect to my iPhone's DJI Flight simulator and are recognized via icons in the DJI Fly app. The goggles also function just fine with the DJI Flight Simulator app with the controller. That being said, the Goggles are not recognized by my Assistant 2 software (not sure if they should be).

The remote is able to connect to the aircraft and start and control the motors. It is not able to initiate any recording on the microSD card inserted into the aircraft.

I only have one battery and one air unit for testing. I should also note that the goggles don't allow me to see aircraft status.
2021-3-14
Use props
robert___ritchi
lvl.1
United States

Update:

I've relinked all components together by pressing the link button on my goggles, and using a single hold on the power button on both the air unit and the controller until all three started beeping continuously and relinked.

After relinking, I'm able to see the battery level, change aircraft settings, and proceed with calibrations from the goggles, but still no image transmission system and the GPS system is offline.
2021-3-14
Use props
superscion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88684 ft
South Korea

same with me.
after I re-assembled the gimbal camera, due to crash... this error message poped up in my google without any camera images.
should I replace my gimbal???

2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_voFvezMGZQpH
New

United States

Last week,  received the combo Friday. Activated it late Saturday night. Sunday morning first flight. Same day activated motion controller and second flight.

Later that day, bind goggles v2 to air unit in custom quad. Everything working perfect. Later in the week tested spectator mode with v2 and v1 goggles and air unit in custom drone.

Today, go to fly dji fpv drone no image transmission.. status says aircraft and remote control not connected. Aircraft and remote working fine still but can't get image in goggles. Image from fpv drone can be seen in spectator mode but not pilot.

Refresh goggles firmware using computer dji assistant but same..

Going to try the rebinding steps you gave and see how that goes.

Also, I don't think the calibration uses the camera but instead uses the sensors on the front.
2021-3-27
Use props
djiuser_voFvezMGZQpH
New

United States

djiuser_voFvezMGZQpH Posted at 3-27 18:33
Last week,  received the combo Friday. Activated it late Saturday night. Sunday morning first flight. Same day activated motion controller and second flight.

Later that day, bind goggles v2 to air unit in custom quad. Everything working perfect. Later in the week tested spectator mode with v2 and v1 goggles and air unit in custom drone.

Update: rebinding did the trick. Goggles to drone. Then drone to controller just to be safe. Suns down now so can't test flight but should be gtg.
2021-3-27
Use props
robert___ritchi
lvl.1
United States

Update on my case:

Drone was sent in to repair, it was found that the ESE Main board was toast, not sure why. Replacement was issued and the drone shipped back for a total cost of $89.
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_vy3aGfd9IeGU
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_voFvezMGZQpH Posted at 3-27 19:04
Update: rebinding did the trick. Goggles to drone. Then drone to controller just to be safe. Suns down now so can't test flight but should be gtg.

What are the steps to rebind the DJI FPV Combo goggles to the drone and controller?
2021-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules