Error 10023 on DJI mini 2
6020 13 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chepopo
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello I just bought a DJI mini 2 and I'm using an DS card Samsung EVO plus 128 GB. I was trying to record on 2.7 and I just got videos for about 10 seconds and when I changed to 4K  I got the alert saying that SD card was not fast and and after 4 or more attempts to get a video, I got the 10023 error notification.I tried to format the card using the drone but it seems it has not been formated. I don't think the SD model is the issue because it is on the approved list.

Hope you can support on this.

2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chepopo. I am sorry for the trouble that this has cause and thank you for reaching out. If possible kindly please try a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue. In addition I will be posting the list of recommended SD card for the DJI Mini 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-3-15
Use props
Chepopo
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 21:18
Hello there Chepopo. I am sorry for the trouble that this has cause and thank you for reaching out. If possible kindly please try a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue. In addition I will be posting the list of recommended SD card for the DJI Mini 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello stephen thanks for your prompt response. Actually the sd I’m using is on your list. Can you please confirm which is the best forma your list. Don’t Want to buy a new that I can’t use
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chepopo Posted at 3-15 21:23
Hello stephen thanks for your prompt response. Actually the sd I’m using is on your list. Can you please confirm which is the best forma your list. Don’t Want to buy a new that I can’t use

Hi there Chepopo. Thank you for the reply. Just a reminder that if the SD Card is formatted, the SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should be formatted in to the FAT32 file system while the SD card that is larger thank 32GB should be formatted in to exFAT file system. Thank you.
2021-3-15
Use props
EversR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647861 ft
Netherlands

Samsung EVO plus has a bitrate of 100mb/s. Since the Mini 2 has a theoratical max bitrate on 4k of 100mb/s this might be on the limits of the card. That's probably why you should pick the extreme or extreme pro, those are 160 and 170 mb/s
2021-3-16
Use props
fans8e2f5db2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 336115 ft
Sweden

Mini 2 records in 100mbps which is 12.5mb/s so the samsung card should handle it easy
2021-3-16
Use props
Chepopo
lvl.1

Mexico

EversR Posted at 3-16 04:40
Samsung EVO plus has a bitrate of 100mb/s. Since the Mini 2 has a theoratical max bitrate on 4k of 100mb/s this might be on the limits of the card. That's probably why you should pick the extreme or extreme pro, those are 160 and 170 mb/s

Thanks for the advice. I have ordered the Extreme pro. But  I think evo plus should not be on the preffered list.
2021-3-16
Use props
Chepopo
lvl.1

Mexico

fans8e2f5db2 Posted at 3-16 11:37
Mini 2 records in 100mbps which is 12.5mb/s so the samsung card should handle it easy

I asumed that top. I’ll try to format the sd
2021-3-16
Use props
EversR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647861 ft
Netherlands

fans8e2f5db2 Posted at 3-16 11:37

ah you're right.
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Many Samsung EVO plus cards are defective and sold at very bargain prices. The opportunity turned out to be a failure, as was my case.
2021-3-18
Use props
fansffbc5103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3026506 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi, I have the same error and problem with 4 Sandisk Extreme Cards (16GB). They all work fine in my Mavic2Pro, FPV, the FPV goggles and my PC with cardreader.
I tried everything to get them work in the Mini2 (newest firmware), but nothing helps.
It was brandnew drone from the care-refresh program, so I sent it back and got another one.
But with that the same problem! It's very frustrating!

Chris, Germany  
2021-10-22
Use props
fansffbc5103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3026506 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 21:18

[view_image]

I have the same trouble with the 1. card on the list, the SanDisk 16GB extreme!
I have 4 of them who doesn't work.
Chris
2021-10-22
Use props
Bressw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110098 ft
Brazil

Hi everyone
My drone is having the same problem. How did you solve yours?
thanks
2022-9-19
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

My experience has been that Samsung cards typically have a very low failure rate.  However, Samsung cards are also the most counterfeited brand and unfortunately the marketplace (including Amazon and eBay) are chock full of fakes - I avoid all 3rd party sellers on items like this.  Additionally, the micro sd-card format itself isn't really the most hardy platform and even "good" cards can go bad...   For any device that does a lot of erasing and re-writing (drones, dashcams, Rasp Pi etc) I spend a few dollars more and buy one of the 'Endurance' rated cards.  
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules