Polarizer filter
2907 6 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roberto Pirodda
lvl.2

Italy

Hi all
is there a way to fit a polarizer filter in front of the camera ? I suppose only gelatin filters can be fitted.
Roberto
2021-3-17
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

It seems you have been living under a rock

There are plenty of 3rd party filters available for the Mavic Mini and Mini 2, including circular polarizers, ND filters and various others.

I have a set of ND-PL (neutral density combined with PL) from the brand SunnyLife. Some may not be suitable to all weather as the more refined [insert top name brand here] are heavier and can have a negative impact over the stabilization effect in some case.
2021-3-17
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

m80116 Posted at 3-17 11:37
It seems you have been living under a rock

There are plenty of 3rd party filters available for the Mavic Mini and Mini 2, including circular polarizers, ND filters and various others.

Why all that. There are many available that just snap on.
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Roberto. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( polarizer filter ) for your DJI Mavic Mini. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots on with regards to the use of this polarizer filter. Just a reminder if you will be putting this 3rd party accessory on your DJI Mini 2, it will add weight to the said DJI drones gimbal and it might affect the performance of the drone in flight and can also void the warranty of the said DJI Drone. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-3-17
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 19:33
Hello there Roberto. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( polarizer filter ) for your DJI Mavic Mini. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots on with regards to the use of this polarizer filter. Just a reminder if you will be putting this 3rd party accessory on your DJI Mini 2, it will add weight to the said DJI drones gimbal and it might affect the performance of the drone in flight and can also void the warranty of the said DJI Drone. Thank you and fly safe always.

So why on earth unlock manual settings if using a filter for better image voids warranty???
2021-3-20
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Yes that is possible. ND/pl or ND or Pl or uv filters are possible to install. Just use the search funktion at google, you will find much !
2021-3-21
Use props
Roberto Pirodda
lvl.2

Italy

Hi all, thanks for your answers, i have found that filter on the aliexpress site, plus many other accessories
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules