vertical speed indicator
1260 4 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thetechnobear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2804810 ft
Spain

can we please have some kind of indication in the googles to show if the vertical speed is positive or negative (climb or descent)
(actually wouldn't be a bad idea for forward/backwards as well!)

Ive just changed my controller to 'unsprung' , so that I can fly it in M mode smoothly.

the issue is in N/S mode, if you are slightly off centre, you cannot see quickly if you are rising/falling.

similarly, units of measurement - whilst it makes sense to have km/h for speed, Id prefer it keeps VSI in m/s

not big things, but hopefully something that could be easily changed in a firmware update.

who should we send feature requestes too?
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thetechnobear. Thanks for reaching out! We do appreciate your suggestion and we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_QVnbheeF764h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1176017 ft
Russia

Waiting for this feature too!
2021-9-4
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_QVnbheeF764h Posted at 9-4 07:59
Waiting for this feature too!

... really?
In M-mode there is not too much time to "read out" values on the display, right ...?
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_b7OuQJwQ3QER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4916627 ft

New Zealand

See another thread on this topic and my detailed comment about this failure by DJI at this link:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =283975&pid=3286598
4-10 03:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules