position light color change
1781 4 2015-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregor
lvl.1

Switzerland

does anybody has experience in change position color lights. which led do i need to buy for replacement? i would love white on the front and red on the back.
thanks, greg
2015-7-13
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

In order to not mess with the factory wiring and potentially void any warranties I would stick to external solutions in order to avoid problems and maybe attach 4 button cell led lights on the front and back to get the desired effect without any negative effects
2015-7-13
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

I would not recommend changing the lights. Not only for the reasons dorn michael said, but also because if you change them now and get used to the different orientation lights you will need to change the lights on any and all DJI multi rotors you might buy in the future.
2015-7-13
Use props
Gregor
lvl.1

Switzerland

not if the factory produces position lights with rgb-leds and setting the colors individually... ;-)
it is topic since phantom 1.  and dji stick to the initial setting, which i believe more than 50% struggle. the dji standard is neither on the road, nor in the air nor on water approved.

don't get me wrong.... Im new here and it seems, that the form is just for how to use existing product better and not how to improve them... right?

best, greg
2015-7-14
Use props
Gregor
lvl.1

Switzerland

there are six-patch leds that easily can replaced, without distroy any warrenty sticker . does anybody know the definition of the led? watts, voltage etc.?
thank very much for any information.
best, greg
2015-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules