Litchi - DroneLink Mavic Air 2??
4793 15 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rotalbargmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279311 ft
Spain

Is there any news on when Litchi or DroneLink will be able to be used in Air 2 ??
2021-3-21
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

The Air 2 SDK contains a lot of bugs that, despite being reported to DJI, have not been corrected for several months. Therefore, there are no final versions of both applications.
2021-3-21
Use props
rotalbargmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279311 ft
Spain

vg1 Posted at 3-21 05:32
The Air 2 SDK contains a lot of bugs that, despite being reported to DJI, have not been corrected for several months. Therefore, there are no final versions of both applications.

Thanks for answering
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rotalbargmail.com. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since these are 3rd party application, I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the Litchi or the DroneLink application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Air 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi or the DroneLink can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flying always.
2021-3-21
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Many people are already testing Dronelink with the MAvic Air 2 and I think the same thing is happening with Maven
2021-3-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres always Maven that added support at Christmas.
2021-3-22
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-21 18:58
Hello there rotalbargmail.com. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since these are 3rd party application, I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the Litchi or the DroneLink application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Air 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi or the DroneLink can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flying always.

Add Waypoints, then it will not be necessary to use a different application than the original one or finally repair the SDK for Air 2 so that the applications of other manufacturers are safe for DJI drones.

You are doing nothing to help your clients.
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_BXrWW4NTvQs5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48058 ft
United States

Please add way points!
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_5UXs30m2Cj9S
lvl.1

United States

Please add Waypoints
2021-4-16
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

djiuser_5UXs30m2Cj9S Posted at 4-16 21:15
Please add Waypoints

DJI announced that they would not add waypoints.
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_LHJpbbOWVmOe
New

Spain

Yo deje la litchi y me pase a Dronelink y va perfecta en el MA2,
2021-4-23
Use props
Only1life85
New

United States

Both litchi and dronelink are compatible with the mavic air 2. I also use maven and copterus on iOS. I have also tried red waypoint pro on Android. Whenever it comes down to land mapping, surveys and waypoints I usually stick with Copterus or red waypoint. I think rainbow is also compatible with the ertu now as well. Don't hold me on that one though. As for drone link maven red waypoint copterus and litchi I'm positive the air 2 is compatible now. I am currently actually comparing drone link and litchi. There just seems to be a lot more possibilities since they have 8 disc top application with a lot more features. Being  compatible across  windows iOS and Android is a big plus for me
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_5UXs30m2Cj9S
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-21 18:58

Okay I'm not familiar with these 3rd party applications like Litchi and DroneLink but don't you have to use their application in lieu of DJI Fly app to get Waypoint functionality?

Certainly you can't be telling us to use these 3rd Party applications to get this functionality but also telling us that using them will void the warranty?
2021-4-27
Use props
djiuser_5UXs30m2Cj9S
lvl.1

United States

VanzPix Posted at 4-17 00:42
DJI announced that they would not add waypoints.

Thanks.  Do you happen to know where DJI posted this statement re: no plans to support Waypoints?
2021-4-27
Use props
djiuser_pa6uVO2LKEIA
New

Norway

Any updates on the bugs on the SDK or official waypoint support?
I think I'll try litchi carefully in a very safe area for a bit and then maybe start use it fully if it seems to work well
2021-9-24
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
United States

djiuser_pa6uVO2LKEIA Posted at 9-24 07:08
Any updates on the bugs on the SDK or official waypoint support?
I think I'll try litchi carefully in a very safe area for a bit and then maybe start use it fully if it seems to work well

There wont be official support.

As long as the drone stays within range of the controller, all should be well.  If it disconnects, thats a different story.  You then have to get the controller within range of the aircraft again if you want to get it back.

Unlike older drones, these newer ones can only waypoint using virtual stick emulation, its a real shame that DJI abandoned this true autonomous functionality.
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules