Flight Logs not updating in app
1921 4 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DocLat23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190974 ft
United States

Like the title states, my flight logs are not updating in the DJI Fly app.  All firmware is updated, I have my iPhone connected to the goggles via my iPhone charging cord.
My last 4 flights aren't showing up in the app, but do show up on the next screen for logs on the aircraft.  
2021-3-21
Use props
Audguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2405394 ft
United States

I'm having a very similar issue.  My last flight would not show up, so I connected my phone by the charging cable,  was able to see it in the aircraft logs, download it, but it didn't show up until I went for my second flight.
2021-3-21
Use props
clewlem
New
Flight distance : 47060 ft
United States

I was looking for the same information on where the fvp flight logs are, I couldn't find the on googles, or FPV drone memory cards either
2021-3-21
Use props
Nelson Aerials
lvl.1

United States

Yeah how this thing handles flight logs is my biggest complaint.  I like to keep track of number of flights within the app and this is terrible.  What is it doing when you download a flight log onto your phone? Some of my flight logs are 180ish MB and some are 900MB and all my flights are similar flight times.  Why such big discrepancy? I’d also like to see things like max speed and other stats that all other DJI drones show.  Please work on this DJI.
2021-3-22
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The flight logs download when your goggles are connected to your phone, it takes a few seconds to start but you can monitor it by selecting 'Profile' then in the left hand pane, select more, it will then list the synced flights, it will put a message at the top of the screen as it syncs the most recent flights to your account.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules