How to Land mini2 on hand
10837 6 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deepanshus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78891 ft
United Kingdom

Hello folks, i recently started Mini 2 and wanted to test several scenarios, one being, if i am to land the drone and the ground is not suitable for landing (wet, muddy, sandy, water anything you can think of) and i needed to land the drone while i hold it. How can i do that? i tried holding it yesterday and it forceed itself out of my hand !! Whats the trick here?
2021-3-22
Use props
Christophedub49
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3205925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
Alone, it's not easy to do, because for me, with one hand, grab the drone from below, while paying attention to the propellers, and with the other hand, you have to cut the motors with the remote control (stick down, the one from left to right and the one from right to left, or vice versa, see manual). But I think this manipulation must be authorized in DJI Fly, by default it is not authorized in flight, except in the event of a crash).
Or maybe by triggering the automatic landing above his hand, but I'm not sure that the drone accepts, or before take off you have to hide the sensors with black tape, I saw this in a video on the Mavic Mini to prevent the drone from lifting as soon as there is an obstacle below.
Best regards
2021-3-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Once you take it flip it upside to turn off the motors.
2021-3-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-3-23
Use props
deepanshus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78891 ft
United Kingdom

2021-3-23
Use props
Sl55kleemann
lvl.1
France

I live on a isle, I take a lot of vidéos on beach, to not have sand on the mini 2, I ever land from hand now .
Thanks Daflys for the tips :-)
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there deepanshus. Good day and thank you for reaching out. In addition to this I will post a DJI Forum post on how to hand catch DJI drones. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-192293-1-1.html
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules