Battery Error
289 1 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_shbPhDnwQGez
New

Jamaica

I crashed my drone and had to change the left front arm, I'm versed in mending electronics and changed the arm and put the drone back together and turned it on. I was pleased to see the new arm connected and working fine, however as I was about to give the drone its test flight I was surprised by a "battery error" which wouldn't allow me to take-off, there was no battery information going to the drone however it had power and everything was working....I changed the battery with my other 3 batteries and the issue re-occured for all of them I took apart the drone to make sure the ribbon for the power supply was in place and the pins clean (which it was). I then tried to update it to the latest firmware but when it was to be uploaded to the drone it said it couldn't be because the battery wasn't over 50% (when it was fully charged and had all 4 green bars) i also tried to factory reset. but nothing I would appreciate some help.

-Aaron
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Aaron. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Drone crashed before and now you are experiencing this issues. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules