Authorization zone text back...
496 3 2021-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
comrant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983025 ft
Canada

Last night around 5pm I was slightly outside an authorization zone even though the fly app said I was in one, so I requested to be texted the authorization code, it never showed up so I packed up my mini and went home.. around 11pm (approx 6 hours later) I received my authorization code!!   obviously not useful at this point, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if I can do anything to speed this process up? because the mini only gives me 5 minutes to input the code once asked for it for Auth..
thanks

2021-3-23
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve not had that problem yet.  You can do the authorization at home via your computer before you get there.  

www.Dji.com/flysafe
2021-3-23
Use props
comrant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983025 ft
Canada

KlooGee Posted at 3-23 14:12
I’ve not had that problem yet.  You can do the authorization at home via your computer before you get there.  

www.Dji.con/flysafe

Thank you!

was not aware I could do it that way!
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there comrant. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules