MA2 able to use Goggles and Remote from new FPV release?
404 3 2021-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R_Packard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179039 ft
United States

I am trying to find out if the remote and goggles from the newly released FPV drone will work with the MA2. I think flying the FPV would be awesome but if I can get also utilize the new remote and goggles with my MA2, it would be amazing and I would get more bang for the buck!! Does anyone know yet if these devices are ompatible together?
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there R_Packard. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is equipped with a high-definition and low latency image transmission module, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are specially designed for drone racing. It does not support the DJI Mavic, DJI Spark and other DJI Aircraft series. Thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
R_Packard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179039 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply. I will save money for the Mavic 3 release in the future!
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_ozlN8F6G55ID
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183517 ft
Canada

DJI FPV Goggles V2 are able to display video out from a phone for the DJI Virtual Flight app - if an MA2 is linked to the DJI Fly app - it will not display on the goggles?

Is the only way to get FPV with an MA2 by using the Smart Controller HDMI out to an HDMI convertor for the AV-IN feature?

I feel the way I'm going to go with this is to just use the standard controller with an iphone + the digital AV adaptor

2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules