P3P Electrical Tests
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyrvas
lvl.3
United States

Is there a list of P3P electrical tests and how to perform them?
Know how to use a digital multimeter somewhat but need direction on where to place leads for a motor check, and battery harness check.
Just finished soldering on a motor (doesn't look too good).
Replaced the entire shell; now about to tackle the gimbal ribbon cable replacement.

The FPV sites talk about 'smoke stoppers'; but ST60 connectors don't apply with the P3P.
Illustrated step-by-step electrical tests would be helpful.

Thanks!

2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyrvas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing these issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said unit to avoid further damaging the said unit as well. Thank you.
2021-3-25
Use props
kyrvas
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 21:37
Hello there kyrvas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing these issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said unit to avoid further damaging the said unit as well. Thank you.

Thank you DJI Stephen for your response and for the DJI support link. If I get into further difficulty, I will follow through.

Two things about doing the repair myself:
1. DJI builds their drones exceptionally well.
2. The challenge of the personal repair is rewarding; especially if I am successful.
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kyrvas Posted at 3-26 16:37
Thank you DJI Stephen for your response and for the DJI support link. If I get into further difficulty, I will follow through.

Two things about doing the repair myself:

Hi there kyrvas. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have give. Again, thank you for understanding and thank you for your valued support.
2021-3-29
Use props
kyrvas
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 21:42
Hi there kyrvas. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have give. Again, thank you for understanding and thank you for your valued support.

DJI Stephen - you are welcome.
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kyrvas Posted at 3-30 19:06
DJI Stephen - you are welcome.

Hi there kyrvas. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you. .
2021-3-30
Use props
kyrvas
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 22:22
Hi there kyrvas. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.  .

Thank you DJI Stephen. Again, I beleive that DJI produces an excellent consumer drone product.
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules