Fly More On Hold in Cincinnati
601 9 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Blaide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246014 ft
United States

My Fly More pack has been on hold in Cincinnati for 2 days now. Is this some kind of customs inspection or what? Any idea how long this usually takes? This shipped via DHL. The drone arrived in 6 days but now my weekend flying may be severly limited because of this hold up.

2021-3-25
Use props
ApoIIo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36860 ft
Australia

Same here in Australia mate. Taking forever. DHL is great until it gets to your own country then it seems to be .... waiting for 4 days now for it to get from Sydney to Perth. It only took 3 days to get from china to Australia
2021-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DHL is notorious for moving products slowly, very slowly.  I'm told that their process is very antiquated and they have no desire to change it.  
2021-3-26
Use props
Spooky Spirits
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1204255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had this exact problem starting last Friday. DHL on hold in Cincinnati with my Fly More. It will randomly release in a few days and show up about a day after that. Mine showed up Wednesday.
2021-3-26
Use props
Prozaxx
New
Flight distance : 34505 ft
Canada

Had same issue took me 1 week to get it
2021-3-27
Use props
ApoIIo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36860 ft
Australia

Did you get it yet?
Mines still not updated from “left Sydney”
FKN DHL
2021-3-27
Use props
Mark Blaide
lvl.4
United States

ApoIIo Posted at 3-27 03:47
Did you get it yet?
Mines still not updated from “left Sydney”
FKN DHL

Still did not get it. Sitting in their facility for 4 days is ridiculous.

Here's what their website says:
" No need to call Customer Service – our online results give you real-time, detailed progress as your shipment speeds through the DHL network."

I got my drone from FedEx 4 days ago. Why would DJI use a crappy company like DHL for part of my shipment?
2021-3-27
Use props
Mark Blaide
lvl.4
United States

Prozaxx Posted at 3-27 01:43
Had same issue took me 1 week to get it

You're lucky with only 1 week. I'm going on 10 days.
2021-3-27
Use props
TampaBayPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3813547 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went through the same delay. The key is to call and speak with a DHL customer advisor DAILY.. and demand escalation to the management team in Cincinnati for their response. There is also an option to Email the CEO, and I've used that as leverage as well (after the 2nd WEEK). My advice is not to wait passively, there IS someone there that will get it on the next flight out. Hope this helps.
2021-3-29
Use props
DaBagBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151135 ft
United States

I had precisely the same issue w/ the drone arriving quickly via FEDEX and the Fly More batteries arriving via DHL (held in Cincinnati) 5 days later, I blamed "customs" but sure we can blame DHL as well.....breathe deep, you'll get them soon and it's worth the wait!!!
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules